Red Rose Or Red Blood

Start from the beginning

After 1 hour I gave him the solution while he started checking it.

This is the first time I saw someone yelling at me but I knew that these rich brat are spoilt and they don't know how to behave with teachers

I thought that she did everything by money but after checking her solutions... I was proved wrong.

She literally got each and every answers correct without any mistake.

I tried to find some mistake on her solutions but guess what? There was none.

Her presentation of the paper, her handwriting, her explaination and her diagrams everything was just perfect.

Maybe I just really looked down on her.

"Fine you got high marks in the paper so you can attend my lecture from tomorrow, the class dismisses"

I said and left before looking at her for once.

She didn't even look at me once as I left, I don't know why but I felt dejected.

"Bondita..." Neha sat beside me

While I broke down in tears and hugged her.

Does he really think that being from a rich family means we have everything... No... We don't...

Only I know how hard it was for me to make my baba agree to let me study in Mumbai.

He is a famous businessman and he has many rivals and one of his rivals tried to kill me and my mother.

I was lucky enough to survive but my mother died there and after that my baba became really protective towards me.

He would send bodyguards behind me whenever I go to school. Everyone stays away from me because of my father.

I barely had any friends... I too wanted to play with everyone like other kids... I too wanted to have a boyfriend who will love me endlessly but...

Once a boy proposed me and unfortunately he was beaten up by the bodyguards.

I was feeling so suffocated in the house that one day I ran away and I got kidnapped by the child traffickers.

I was lucky enough that my father got my location through my watch and saved me and other children but here again I was caged in the big house.

I have a fucking life and I want to enjoy it so I decided to complete my MBBS in Mumbai's no 1 college.

But my father didn't agreed to it and I didn't had any other option then emotionally blackmailing him using my life and in the end he agreed.

He even threatened the principal of the college to keep me safe and sound... If anything happens to me then he would destroy the whole college.

Today I saw some glimpse of my father in that hot ice.

Both are Hitlers...

I know I shouldn't say my father Hitler but believe me staying 24/7 in protection was no less than torturing someone.

Actually it didn't hurt much when he gave me punishment or yelled at me but it really hurted me when he said that I am a spoilt brat.

He really thinks that life is a bed of roses for rich family but the thing he don't know that roses has thorns too and it can really sting.

A bed filled with roses can also turn into a bed filled with blood because of the thorns.

I just hate him...

Stupid!

Pervert!

Hitler!

Jerk!

Monster!

FUCKING BITCH!!!

.

.

....................................

What do you think about bondita's life?

....................................

I am going to keep targets for each chapter and if it doesn't get complete then  sorry but no chapter.

This story is already completed, so the sooner you all will complete the target you will get the chapter.

From this chapter I am going to strictly check if the target is completed or not.

....................................

Target: 50 votes
....................................

Target: 50 votes

....................................