Bowchan outfit

Kazama outfit

" hello, what would you like to order" the waiter asked politely

" the usual one, right neni" bow said
" yeah yeah, masao do you want anything else " neni asked her boyfriend

"and you kazama "

Kazama replied with a head shake.

"so guys what do you wanted to discuss" after few mins kazama asked the sitting couple.

" umm so the matter is w..we.. " masao stutter with flushed face

" we had decided to get married" neni replied after seeing the shy condition of her boyfriend.

" ohhh really! Thats good. I'm really happy for you both" kazama said while sipping his cold coffee. A bright smile was adoring his face.

" me too. So have you decided the date" bow asked.

" yeah first week of next month"
" one more thing you both are coming on the day of shopping to select our outfit, ok" neni demand as usual .

All agreed. After that all started talking about random topics not minding the time as the friends have united after 4 months.

Kazama was busy with his business trip to Italy. Neni was busy in one of the cases. Masao had went to thailand to study the nature of the people as one of the character of his comic is thai. And bow-chan had went to America to perform a surgery.

The friends were busy enjoying their free time talking with each other.

◎Cafe

After talking hours and hours they decided to went home as it was 6pm now. All said goodbye and went to the cars. Kazama went with bow-chan as he didn't bring his own car and the couple went with one car.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Right now kazama is in the meeting room. Discussing new project with his new project partner. Mr Yamada was sitting on his right and Miss Suzy( Mr Yamada's assistant ) was sitting on kazama's left.