Empty house

Bela couldn't sleep that night. She spent the whole night staring at the wall, thinking about todays events. She was so frightening by everything that happened that she didn't even notice the sun was out. She had to find Lilith and tell her everything. She went to her house 2 hours before her shift to talk to her and also find out why she didn't appear yesterday. When she got to get house using a shortcut she knocked on her big creppy door. When she didn't answer Bela decided to leave as she saw the two man again, she ran fast to the bakery. When she saw Azreal and Thana, her coworkers she said she will start her shift early as she has plans that afternoon. Nothing interesting happened during her shift and as she was about to go back to Lilith's house she felt something she never felt before. Before she knew it there was a ball about to hit her face but she caught it just in time. She returned the ball to the kids who were playing in the streets and told them to be more careful. As she was walking down the shortcut she took to get to Lilith's place she felt the same feeling again. She knew something was wrong. She turned around and a bird was flying right next to her. It didn't see the open, dirty window in front of it and it crashed right into it. Bela looked in shock as she watched the poor bird all bloody. As it fell to the ground Bela continued walking. Why did she feel this strange feeling every time something sudden happens? She didn't know... Her curiosity was eating her up inside. Ever since Lilith went 'missing' strange things started happening. Bela peaced 2 and 2 and ran to Lilith's house one last time. When she finally got there she saw a strange figure at the window... watching her... She stood silently then spoke.

Bela: "Is anyone home?"
Bela: "Hello...?"

No one answered. Bela was sure something happened so she got to the nearest phone and called Lilith's grandma. She always knew where Lilith was so it was her best chance at fiding her.

Bela: "Hello, I am sorry granny I know it's late for you but do you by any chance know where Lilith is?" (says Bela shivering)
Grandma Poppy: "Hello dear, yes Lilith i staying at her parents house this week. Why? Did something happen dear?"
Bela: "No granny, everything is fine, I am just worried for her."
Grandma Poppy: "Alright dear, I have to go now, take care."
Bela: "Bye grandma." (says Bela relieved)

"Thank god nothing happened to her"- thought Bela walking away.
She went home and this time fell asleep. Next day Bela was ready to leave the village to meet Lilith at her parent's house. She told Thana she will take a day off and will make up for it by working the whole day tomorrow. She prepared her bag and set off to the Gates of Kelna. As she was approaching the gates she felt the strange feeling again.