"Guys, come on, I'm serious!" Lisa exclaims in frustration.

There's an exchange of looks among the girls, realization dawning on them. Soft Lisa is a rare sight, but this is certainly a whole new level of soft, all because of Jennie.

"Being away from Jennie drives me insane. No one's ever made me feel this way before. I can't even smile when she's not here. She's like sunshine, you know. She makes everything brighter in my life. She's always been there and now, it's..." Lisa trails off, her mind wandering to Auckland, wondering what her bestfriend is doing now.

"Oh my gosh. You do have feelings for her." Jisoo's eyes widen.

"Didn't I say that already?"

"Wow, you've got it bad, girl." Jihyo gives a comforting tap on the shoulder.

What am I supposed to say? How am I gonna tell her?!

She's about to meet her bestfriend that night at their favorite place, NUDAKE Seoul, standing by the door with a bouquet of blue hyacinth and pink roses in her hands when it just hit her that she hadn't really done this whole confession thing before in her life.

Lisa is quite sure she's going to suck.

Oh, she's definitely going to suck.

No pun intended.

But Rosé was right. She has to 'grow some lady balls whatever that means if she really wants to be with Jennie.

Clearing her throat and getting some deep breaths, she pulls the door handle and walks her way into the very crowded cafe. She tries to brace herself for there's no going back now. She'd always fought for what she wanted, and this certainly isn't going to be the first she'd give up on without a fight.

She can't even imagine giving up on Jennie without even trying. Rejection isn't a concept she's familiar with, but it's Jennie.

She'd risk everything for her.

As soon as she steps into the cafe, her eyes zoom into a brunette head of hair by the coffee bar.

Her lips automatically lift into a wide smile.

And, as if feeling eyes on her, the brunette turns, revealing an equally excited smile. Her dark brown eyes glimmer, as the smile reaches the brunette's eyes.

Jennie gets up from the bar stool, squeezing her way through the surprisingly thick crowd, to her.

Lisa feels her heart pounding against her chest, as if it wants to get freed from her ribcage and into the arms of the approaching brunette.

Not really paying attention to anyone else but Jennie, Lisa took steps to meet Jennie halfway when----

"Hey watch---!"

Whoever said that wasn't able to finish that sentence because the next thing she knew she was pummeled down onto the cafe's wooden floor.

With the server's body on top of her.

Lisa immediately pushes the guy off of her before he gets any ideas to feel her up.

"Oh my gosh, Lili! Are you okay?!" Jennie rushes to her side, helping her get up.

"Hi, Jen." Lisa takes the brunette's offered hand, smiling sheepishly.

Jennie chuckles in amusement.

"Way to make an entrance." The brunette jokes.