Prologue

Raven-haired girl is hot.

Like Jun Ji-Hyun hot.

And Lisa Manobal, being the hot-blooded, hormonal, young lesbian that she is, immediately knew what she wants.

What Lisa wants, Lisa gets.

The girl's probably straight, obviously underage to get into clubs, but definitely well-connected considering she got into Octagon and crossed paths with Lisa who is enjoying the night squandering her trust fund. But heterosexuality never really stopped her from getting into a straight girl's pants before. Truthfully, she prefers hooking up with those kinds of girls. Most of them may just be desperate for affection but based from experience, they were definitely not clingy or demanding for any kind of relationship.

And that's just perfect.

Lisa doesn't waste any time.

The girl is dancing with her girl friends in the middle of the dance floor, long, dark, wavy hair swaying with her body as she moved in tune with the techno music. As if feeling the intense pair of brown eyes on her, she turns her head, just in time to see Lisa walking, no, gliding towards her, with that charming yet devilish smirk on her face.

Lisa doesn't miss the glint on the other girl's eyes; the pair of curious and intrigued eyes that remained fixed on her as she approached. She couldn't figure out what color it is but was quite sure she'd see them up-close and have them imprinted on her mind before the night ends. And that seems like a definite possibility, especially when, in true Lisa fashion, she got the girl's name in about five seconds of grinding into her.

The ash blonde bit her bottom lip, her mouth, watering just at the thought.

Midterms week is done and over and she hadn't had sex for like two weeks. No matter how intelligent she is, she figured she actually had to study since pre-med wasn't as easy as ABC like how her lying plastict surgeon father made it out to be. She loves him dearly but she couldn't help but hate him sometimes for pushing her to follow his and her grandfather's footsteps. She also hates herself for giving in, but it wasn't like she had any other plans. She's 21 and the days of faking ID's were long gone but still, she couldn't figure out what she wants to do. So, in the meantime, why not enjoy her father's money and the company of the beautiful women in Seoul while figuring herself out?

Beautiful women, right.

She has to get laid tonight.

Badly.

Anyway, Han Sohee. That is hot girl's name. And yes, she's straight. But in four minutes, Lisa Manobal managed to disarm her with her charms. Hot girl just found herself in a steamy make-out session with the mysterious ash blonde in the middle of the dance floor.

Neither of them could get enough.

The whole cab ride to Yonsei University was a blur since they spent the time making out in the backseat, earning a few disgusted grunts from what Lisa assumed to be a homophobic cab driver but she couldn't care less. She needs to get her mack on and whoever she wants to get it with is nobody's business.

As soon as the cab pulls over, Lisa throws the driver some bills and drags her latest conquest out of the car. She realized she doesn't know in which dorm Sohee lives (although she is quite familiar with the area), so she lets the other woman drag her to one of the student houses in the campus.

Lisa had to shake her head out of her lust-filled haze when she found herself standing inside the SK Global House common room without Sohee by her side but with scribbled numbers on the palm of her right hand. She backtracks, recalling Sohee talking about water and chocolates. Or if she was going to be technical, Sohee was actually breathing those words in her ear.