"Ew! Mommy and Daddy are kissing!" Victoria squealed. The two ex club members jolted away from each other, a blush dusting each others faces.

"So you have a present for me?" Kyoya asked, trying to change the topic.

"Oh, yeah! I made it myself," She claimed as she climbed onto Kyoya's lap. Tamaki wrapped one arm around his waste as well and Kyoya leaned his head onto his shoulder. As soon as they were settled, Victoria handed her mother a piece of folded paper. On the front, 'Happy Mother's Day' was scribbled in crayon. Kyoya smiled as he fully opened his gift. Inside was an adorable stick figure drawing of his family. Tamaki was on the right, he was the tallest. It looked like his hair was colored using a neon highlighter. Victoria was in the middle, her mop of long, black hair was pointing in every direction. Both parents chuckled as they saw Kyoya's drawing. The most noticeable thing about Kyoya was the glasses. They took up his entire face.

"I love it, " he leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"Yay!"

"Now go get dressed, Victoria. We have to get Mommy her second present."

"Second present?"

"Yes! We are taking you to the commoners mall!" Tamaki yelled, his hands thrown in the air. Kyoya sweat dropped.

"That's not exactly my idea of fun, Tamaki..."

"Oh, come on, Kyoya! Let us treat you! I promise that it will be fun."

"Promise?"

"I promise on my Bear Bear!" Tamaki leaned over Kyoya and kissed his nose.

"Hm. Very well," and with that the family eventually got ready and started their , to the mall.

-----
Timeskip: At the Mall
-----

"I can't believe that you managed to drag me here...." Kyoya groaned. He was currently standing at the main entrance. "There's too many people here."

"Cheer up grumpy pants! Come on," Tamaki grabbed both Kyoya's and Victoria's hand and guided them towards the first store he saw.

"This is going to be a long day," Kyoya sighed.

-----
One Hour Later
-----

Kyoya was about to rip his hair out. It had only been an hour, but he was ready to kill Tamaki. He was currently sitting, alone, on a bench. He had lost Tamaki and Victoria for the fourth time. What a way to spend Mother's Day, he thought to himself. He looked up and finally saw his husbands blond hair. He got up and walked toward them

"Ahem," he coughed, trying to get their attention.

"Oh! There you are Kyoya! Where have you been? Nevermind, look at these pet crabs!" Tamaki sparkled as he turned back around to look at the crabs with colorful shells. He resisted the urge to slap him.

"I'm going home."

"W-What?"

"I said, I'm going home."

"You're not having any fun?" He asked, looking pitiful.

"No, I'm not. As I said before, going to a mall and being left alone several times is not my idea of fun."

"Ok, Kyoya. I'm sorry. Let's go, Victoria."

"What? One more store? Pleeeeease?" She looked up to her mother with those big, puppy dog eyes.

"Ug. Fine, but that's it!" Kyoya caved. He was allowed to chose the last store. He chose a jewelry and watch shop. He figured that the pretty gems would distract Victoria and Tamaki enough for him to sneak a peek at the watch that he's been eyeing for awhile now. His plan worked. His family immediately went to the gems while he snuck off.

"How can I help you today, sir?" Asked the clerk.

"I would like to look at that watch," Kyoya pointed to his desired watch. The clerk grabbed it, pulled it out of the display case, and handed it to him. He put it on, and he immediately fell in love with it.

"I'll be right back," he said as he turned to find Tamaki. He needed to see if he could persuade Tamaki to buy it for him. He was about to find him, but a small, elderly voice stopped him.

"Yes, I would like that watch, please," the lady said. Kyoya turned around to see that the lady was pointing at his watch. He was about to go claim it, but he saw the lady's ring. It was a large ruby, and imprinted on the band was the family emblem of the company that supplied Ootori hospitals with their equipment. It would not be beneficial if I was rude to our supplier, he thought sadly, his day completely ruined. He turned stiffly and headed towards his family.

"Kyoya, come look at these sapphires! Did you find something you like?" Tamaki asked, without a care in the world, unaware of his husbands inner turmoil.

"No. Let's just go home," Kyoya replied, his voice emotionless.

"Wait, are you okay, Kyoya?" He asked, finally sensing his destress.

"I'm fine. Let's go." Kyoya grabbed both of their hands and lead them outside.

"Wait, I'm going to the bathroom. Be right back," Tamaki ran off. He came back ten minutes later, but with a bag in his hands.

"What took you so long? And what do you have?"

"Just a last minute purchase. You'll see later." They all finally made their way put of the mall, to Kyoya's relief.

-----
Timeskip: Back At Home That Night
-----

"Time for bed, my baby girl!" Tamaki said as he chased Victoria down the hall.

"No! I don't wanna go to bed yet! Save me, Mommy!" She ran and hid behind Kyoya's legs.

"I'm sorry, but it's getting late. Listen to your Father."

"Awe, okay. Night, Mommy!" She leaned up, kissed his cheek, and ran off after Tamaki. He listened as he heard Tamaki gently sing her to sleep. Soon after, Tamaki came into their bedroom. He joined Kyoya on the bed, peppering him with light kisses.

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"So do you want your present?"

"Of course." They both sat up and Tamaki left to get the present. He came back with the same bag that he left the mall with.

"What's this?" He asked as Tamaki handed him the bag.

"Open it to see!" Kyoya sighed as he started to open the bag. His eyes widened with surprise as he saw what was inside.

"How did you... How did you get this watch?" Kyoya couldn't suppress his smile as he pulled out the watch that he had been looking at only hours ago.

"I did it when 'I went to the bathroom'. I saw the entire interaction between you and the old lady. I quickly found her and offered her a higher amount of money for it. What I can't understand is why you let her bet the watch in the first place. I can tell that your really fond of it, why did you let to go? It's not like you to give up."

"I know, but the 'old lady' was the Mother of the leader of the corporation that supplies Ootori hospitals with equipment. It wouldn't have benefited me or the business."

"I see, always putting others in front of yourself, huh Kyoya? Tamaki smiled as he looked up to his handsome lover. "So I take it that you enjoyed your Mother's Day?"

"It started out rough, but yes. In the end I did. Thank you, Tamaki," Kyoya leaned forward, as did Tamaki. Their lips met and they fought for dominance. Tamaki won as he pushed Kyoya flat on his back, hovering above him.

"So do you want you third present?" Tamaki huskily whispered.

"And what would that be?" Kyoya asked, playing innocent.

"Well duh. Were gonna have sex!"

"Sure, why not."

And they did. They showed each other just how much they loved one another all night long.

The End!