59 What we SOW...

Start from the beginning

"Babuji, please sit... let me treat your wound," She said.

"That's ok, beta... it's not so deep" he said.

"Maybe... what harm if I treat it?" She asked.

"How did he get the wound?" Arnav asked while advancing him.

"Ajay Singh hit Babuji with his gun," Khushi said.

"Gun? Did he have a gun? Then why didn't he use it against you guys?" Arnav asked wondering.

"He took it out. Babuji was the one who fought with him without fear and made him shoot all the bullets. He made the gun empty."

Arnav raised his brows getting amazed.

"If Babuji would not have done that, Ajay Singh would have used it in his favor... the climax of the story would have also changed... thank you Babuji," Khushi said and Arvind touched her hair lovingly.

Taking the first aid box from Khushi's hand Ratna gestured for Arvind to sit. Khushi looked at her and then at Arvind. Arvind sat on the sofa without opposing. Khushi came to Arnav and stood next to him who was smiling at his parents. Ratna cleaned the wound with antiseptic lotion and put ointment on it. Then she plastered it.

"Thank you, Ratna..." Arvind said.

"Thank you for you too... for saving my Bahu," Ratna said rigidly.

"She is my Bahu too, Ratna... saving her is my duty... for that, you don't have to thank me," Arvind said.

Arnav came to them and stood before them.

"Mom, why are you still angry with him? I think you should forget the past and concentrate on the present"

"I have no problem in forgiving him, Chotte. I just want to know something... that, this change of him is permanent or not... because I can't fight for my rights again and again" she said wearily.

Arnav looked at Arvind questioningly.

"What else is there, that could change me again Ratna? I know I have done many mistakes in my life that can't be recovered. But, I have learned very big lessons in a very short period that opened my eyes. Family is everything in a man's life. The man who could eat with his family peacefully is the luckiest person. I understood that. Please, give me one last chance... please accept me and let me into our family"

"Mom, I want you to accept him not just because you need him. As of now, he himself would have understood the truth that you don't need him. he had seen that you stood for yourself. So, there is no need for hesitation..." Arnav came for his father's help.

Ratna nodded yes making all of them smile.

"Finally, all the problems that kept on nagging us got finished," Arnav said sighing.

Khushi slightly pulled Arnav's T-shirt. Arnav looked at her and raised his brows.

"Arnavji, what happened to Rajeev uncle? He went to the forbidden forest to rescue Simran... ask him to come back"

"Let him go..."

"But why?"

"He won't understand the seriousness of the real issue that Simran lied to him and everything is a drama to bring me out of RM. Let him go and see that by himself. Then only he will realize how cheat his daughter is" Arnav said in a feeble tone, leaning towards Khushi, closing his mouth with his palm.

"However, he will get to know that police arrested Simran"

"It doesn't matter at all... according to him, his daughter is a nice girl... let him reap what he sowed"

That was when Arnav got a call from Naushad. Arnav attended it.

"Hello, sir..."

"ASR, Simran is admitted to the hospital... her condition is serious"

"Sir, please check twice... she is a criminal... she may pretend"

"No ASR... she was scanned... the doctors confirmed that she could not walk anymore and would be bedridden"

"Whaaaat? Are you serious?"

"Yes, ASR... her backbone got crumbled. She tried to escape from the police and jumped over the compound wall of RM. She slipped her balance and fell down on a stone."

Arnav was shocked to the core. He could not believe Simran became disabled. He gulped down hard, running his eyes on Raizadas one by one bamboozled.

"What happened, Chotte? is anything serious?"

Arnav said what Naushad told him. the trio got thunderstruck.

"Is it truly true?" Khushi asked with shock.

Arnav nodded yes.

"The doctors and her scan reports confirmed it"

"Karma always teaches the good lesson... how heartlessly she insulted Chotte when he met with an accident...? See, what she got...! God must be great...!" Ratna said.

"Let me call Rajeev uncle"

Arnav removed his phone and called Rajeev but his phone was switched off. So, he called Naushad.

"Yes, ASR?"

"What about Rajeev uncle? His phone is switched off..."

"Yeah, just now I got a message from the forbidden forest officer. They arrested Rajeev for making a policeman wound"

"Whaaat?"

"Yes, ASR. He was taken to the police station and FIR was also filed"

"Can't we do anything?"

"We can do anything only when the case comes to the court as the case is already filed"

"Ok..." Arnav disconnected the call sighing.

Arnav was terribly puzzled, seeing Rajeev getting surrounded by problems from every direction. He could not even be with his daughter who was in a terrible state.

To be continued...

Note: The next part of CBD will be the last part.