31 Events...

Part 31 Events...

Shyam came to his room and wrote Ajay Singh's number in a chit. Keeping it in his purse, he switched the mobile off. He thought about what to do. That was a sensitive matter... kind of a double-edged sword. He had to be careful. Or else, it will hurt Shyam himself and his beloved ones. Anjali loved Arnav very much. Arnav loved Khushi very much. If Ajay Singh abducted Khushi, both Arnav and Anjali would break down. Anjali will not even give a thought to their marriage. He thought, taking enough time, making his mind calm. He called the commissioner.

"Hello Mr. Shyam Sinha, how are you?"

"Doing good sir"

"How is ASR?"

"He is also good sir. I called you to talk regarding Arnav only"

"Regarding ASR? Tell me, Mr. Sinha"

"Sir, my sources told me, a gang of people is trying to kidnap Arnav's fiancée."

"Arnav's fiancée? Did he get engaged?" he asked excitedly.

"Not yet, sir. Just talks are going... No one knows about it. You too please keep it secretly."

"Oh, sure... Tell me about the issue"

"Arnav is not aware of the matter sir. I don't want him to know. You know him. He is usually an angry man. He won't leave anyone if he gets to know about the kidnapping plan of his fiancée. That's why I want it to be secret"

"Ok, I understand. I will tighten all the check posts around Delhi. All the strangers will be inquired about. If you get anything more about the issue, inform me." The commissioner said.

"Sure sir. Sir, please don't forget, this matter is about ASR."

"No way, Mr. Shyam. I won't forget. I saw his wrath at his sister's wedding. I just can't forget that" the commission said, that made Shyam smile.

How wrathful Arnav was that day...! How angrily he lashed over everyone daringly...! Any girl should get such a brother to protect her from all the odds. Of course, he was also ready to do that for Simran but she won't deserve it. She was not like Anjali but a cunning girl.

"Ok, Mr. Shyam I will update you"

"Thank you, sir"

They disconnected the call. Though Shyam finished the needed arrangements to stop Ajay Singh he could not be peaceful. He could not... until Ajay Singh was caught. He didn't say about Khushi's temple visit to the commissioner. If he said that, he had to tell the commissioner the full story. Then Simran's name will be revealed. It should not happen. If the plan had flopped then Anjali will never trust him.

RM

Arnav saw NK heading to the guest room. He hurried his steps and stood blocking NK's way.

"What?"

"What Nannav?"

"Where are you going?"

"Going to talk to Khushiji"

"What are you here for?"

"To join AR"

"Your interview is on Monday. Go and prepare for it"

NK looked at him shockingly.

"Interview for NK?" NK asked.

"Why? Why should not I interview you?"

"Nothing... you can do it"

"Go and get ready"

"Ok..."