my sassy queen. (one)

En başından başla

“Save it, your Majesty.” Roseanne cut her grinning. “All you would be able to rip right know, and that is if I let you rip, are my clothes.”

Jisoo got instantly flushed. She blushed so hard that Roseanne saw how much that statement affected her even though Jisoo was trying so hard not to show that. Her anger only intensified when she saw Roseanne’s lips give a tiny curve.

“Wh-what?”

“Oh, don’t pretend you don’t want it.”

“I think all of this power is getting to your head and making your poor imaginative mind conjure some not so very intelligent thoughts, Miss Swan. Must be the white hair too.”

“Yes, do that.” Roseanne sneered. “I love it when you’re being sassy.”

“You know what? It was a bad idea calling you.” Jisoo spun to grab the dagger again. “I no longer wish to talk to you so you can now go to… whenever you dark ones go.”

“You know what I wish, Jisoo?”

Jisoo cursed at how seductive Roseanne’s voice sounded in her head.

“Please don’t be afraid of not telling me.”

Roseanne smiled and approached the woman’s back to whisper in her ear.

“I wish I could take that smirk off your face and make you moan my name for hours. I wish I could rip your clothes and spread your legs, to fuck you so hard like you’ve never been fucked before. I wish I could leave you so messed up you wouldn’t be able to walk straight for days. Would you like that?”

Jisoo swallowed the moan that threatened to escape her mouth at Roseanne’s words. She wanted to be angry at the blonde woman’s words but they had succeeded on its purpose to leave Jisoo blushing so hard that a tomato would’ve died from envy. She cleared her throat to regain some control and be able to put Roseanne in her place. She put on her best mayoral regal face and turned to face the other woman.

“You have clearly lost your mind. Now go before I make you!”

“Don’t you want to be really fucked, Jisoo?” Roseanne continued to purr in her hear. She just knew how flushed Jisoo was getting because of her words. She knew that what she was going to say next could backfire on her face, but at this point she just didn’t care anymore. “Because I know Haein didn’t do his job properly done. Tell me, how many times did he made you achieve release?”

Jisoo’s face hardened at the mention of Haein’s name.

“Go away, Roseanne. I’m serious. Do not play these games with me because you will get hurt.”

“Your threats don’t frighten me, not anymore Jisoo. I can give you what your body desires.” She was now rounding Jisoo. “Not some meaningless quick fucks you and Haein had while I was in New York. He didn’t even had the decency to take you to a bed, that man. Tsk. Tsk.” Her voice descended an octave and she half thought that Roseanne’s voice became serious before her next words. “It hurt. It made you uncomfortable. All his vigorous thrusts thinking you were enjoying him.” Then her voice became mocking once again. “Poor man. Doesn’t even know how to please a woman.”

Jisoo knew she had to stop her before it was too late. Before Roseanne reached too far. If Roseanne continued she feared she might had to rip her heart out to make her shut up. The sad part was that it was true. All of it. And she was mortified that Roseanne seemed to know it.

“That’s enough! How do you dare talk to me in such manners! I’m not some cheap whore to be talked to like that, your idiot!”

“Oh come on, don’t play coy with me Jisoo. I know you were eager to spread your legs to him. Even after discovering he made you feel nothing.” She rounded Jisoo once more stopping on her right shoulder and leaning in until her nose was touching Jisoo’s ear. And then she whispered her final words. “I’ll tell you this ; I bet I can make you feel good. Really good. If you let me.”