written test chunin exams

"So daddy what did you get me for the chunin exams" asked Naruto sitting at the table with his chakra happily moving around his whole body. "Yeah papa what did you get me to" asked Sasuke looking at Shukaku.
"Well first we both got both of you guys something"  Shukaku spoke for the first time. "What is it" Naruto asked excitedly. "This is Naruto and this is Sasuke's" Shukaku said handing them each a box. "Thank you" both boys said in stinked with each other before opening the presents.

 "Thank you" both boys said in stinked with each other before opening the presents

That's Naruto's ^

That's Sasuke's ^

That's Sasuke's ^

"Wow so cool thanks papa" thanked Sasuke. "Yeah thank you" Naruto said smiling up at Shukaku then looking at kurama,
"Your turn daddy" Naruto demanded to his father. "Here you to" kurama said shoving two boxes in the two boys arms.

That's Naruto's

That's Naruto's.        ^

That's blue ones also Naruto's ^

The black one is Sasuke's ^

That's also his own ^

After kurama was thanked they geared up in the clothes they were given from there father's then they both attached there weapons to there back. After that they both headed off to the chunin exams with there bodyguards. (They had special permission to have a bodyguard since the hokage was hella scared of there father's but they still don't know who they are.) After passing the little trap they found themselves being glared at by the other competitor's. After a few more minutes Sasuke and naruto made friends with the other rookies. (You guys should know who they are) "you know you guys should keep it down" said a man with grayish blueish hair. "Who the hell are u to tell us what to do" yelled Kiba. "Oh sorry my name's Kabuto but you guys should keep it down these guys behind me have been glaring at ur little group here for awhile now and you guys are rookies so there gonna target you" said the new names Kabuto pointing behind him. "Whatever of your so worried why don't you give us a heads up on what's gonna happen in the chunin exams since it sounds like you been here" Sasuke said annoyed at Kabuto for bothering him and his friends/boyfriend. "Mm okay I have nin cards that show the data of everyone in this room, do you have anyone in mind that?" Asked Kabuto. "I do" said Shikamaru. "Mm okay go for it" Kabuto said looking at Shikamaru. "Okay I wanna know about Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha," said Shikamaru gesturing to the boys in mention. "Okay let me see.....ah got them...okay first Sasuke Uchiha. Sasuke Uchiha has been on 1 D rank mission, 7 C rank missions, 14 B rank missions, and...." Kabuto stopped making everyone in the room besides Naruto and Sasuke confused. "Tell us already" yelled a random Shinobi. "....532 A ranks, 527 S rank missions and 482 SS rank missions... And came back unscaved." Said Kabuto while his hands are shaking...."nani" yelled everyone in the room looking at Sasuke. Sasuke who is just holding Naruto looked up and glared at them. "Shut the fuck up your gonna wake up Naru," Sasuke said in a scary way making everyone look away from him then back to Kabuto. After Kabuto calmed down he moved on to Naruto's. " Naruto Uzumaki been on 7 D ranks, 44 C ranks, 74 B rank, 682 A ranks, 722 S ranks, and......1,754 SS ranks......and his level is SS Rank with his boyfriend at SS Rank as well." Says Kabuto not able to open his mouth anymore. Before anyone could open there mouths Naruto woke up... "Omg I had the weirdest dream" said Naruto to Sasuke not paying attention to what's around him. "What was it" asked Sasuke. " I had a dream that we left home went to konaha they nii-san hit me on the head then papa got mad they we were in a chunin exams and then I woke up......I wanna go to the chunin exams teme can we go I wanna kick people's asses like how we use to when we were on our missions," Naruto responded making Sasuke hit his head.. "Naru we are in the chunin exams that wasn't a dream and Naru..... You just told everyone who we really are." Sasuke said not even wanting to look at the people around them. "Naruto who didn't care looked around and saw that everyone was scared out there asses....."Hello everyone" was all Naruto said before doing a couple hand signs before he can finish it naruto jumped back dodging a kunai that was thrown by ibiki. "Hey you almost hit me with that thing" Naruto wined looking at Ibiki. "That's the point" Ibiki said looking at Naruto. "Oh..well sorry I jumped away then it's just reflex to when kakashi-nii and daddy trains me" Naruto said shocking the Shinobi around him. "...wait your brother is kakashi the copy nin" asked Ibiki. "Yes I am his brother what do you want with my outoto"  asked kakashi appearing right next to naruto. "...n-nothing I was just gonna ask what was he gonna do with the hand signs he was making" Ibiki said looking scared. "He was gonna erase your memories of ever meeting these to so they can restart and not have there secret out" Kakashi said in defence to his brother. "K"
Was all Ibiki can say before kakashi was pushed back around 10 feet. "Don't touch me you meanie" said Naruto showing tongue to kakashi shocking every one. " I said I was sorry Naru I didn't mean to his you earlier please forgive me....if you do I'll go home and get you for ramen you left" kakashi offered making Naruto nod in excitement. " Yeah go get it" Naruto said happily. After all of that happened Naruto and Sasuke became chunin orochimaru never attacked because he already knows that Sasuke and Naruto are stronger then him...Sasuke and Naruto decided to stay in the village with Itachi, kakashi, kurama, and Shukaku... Kakashi and Itachi was forgiven by Sasuke, Naruto, kurama, and Shukaku.... Naruto and Sasuke grow stronger...but you'll have to see there strength next part bye you guys😘