School Day Out #2

...

"Fine, back to casual...'Kagami'." " Since you liked my croissants i bet you'd adore my mom's. She always puts all her love and care into them they taste magnificent. You have to try someday."

"Oh really, 'Marinette'?" she said smiling, continuing the little game between them.

"Yes, 'Kagami' and what about you coming over to the bakery to get a taste of them, let's say... Today? Of course if you're available."

"Uhm, I don't know. I don't think... The..."

"Oh you're busy?" she frowned. " That's okay. We could, do that some another time. "

"No, that's not what I meant. I mean I'm available for today if I can get my mom to let me come over to yours. It's just... Are you sure you want to spend alone time together? Since you know we haven't done that much before and I don't think I'm... Uh... Amusing enough to do that with people."

"Oh but you are, Kagami. You are amusing, fun to be with, kind, caring and so much more. I wish it wasn't such a you thing to say that but it is. I wish you knew you are all of those and more." Marinette said with a soothing voice.

Kagami blushed trying not smile too hard and expose how it meant the world to hear these from Marinette. If she only knew...

"Marinette, thank you. But still... Are you sure?"

"More sure than ever! Just let me know when you get the permission from your mom!"

"I sure will!" she was too excited. Oh this was bad for her. This was not good at all. No...No...No.

"The class is about to start let's get up." Marinette said and lightly touched Kagami's right arm.

It awoke something warm in Kagami. She held her smile and said "Yeah, let's go."

...