. . . CHAP. 1 . . .

. . . HuTao's POV . . .
Hutao wakes up from her glorious slumber and grabs her phone then goes on Twitter to tweet about how good her sleep is

She throws her phone on the bed and gets up to get ready for school. Hutao grabs her towel and goes into the bathroom, she takes a bath and puts on her uniform as well as cardigan

She packs her backpack up and walks hastily downstairs 'ooh! Mom left a note' the note read "My dearest Hutao, mummy will be on a business trip and HOPE you're mature enough to take care of yourself. And no I do not grant you the permission to drink my wine, love Mom." Hutao reads the last few words and puts the note back on the table.

As she prepares toast and does her homework last minute, the toaster does a good-ol'-fashion TING and Hutao then grabs her freshly toasted bread and shoves it in her mouth, she finishes up her homework and left the house.

Hutao waits at the bus stop for her two best friends, Xingqiu and Chongyun .

'Those sons of bitches better hurry up' 15 minutes passed and the two boys finally arrived "SORRY HUTAO!!" yells Xingqiu and the bus - just in time - arrives "atleast were not late, qiuqiu

'Those sons of bitches better hurry up' 15 minutes passed and the two boys finally arrived "SORRY HUTAO!!" yells Xingqiu and the bus - just in time - arrives "atleast were not late, qiuqiu." Chongyun says as he pats Xingqiu's back and gets on the bus "stop your gay shit away from me." Hutao says jokingly and pushed Xingqiu in the bus as the bus driver was loosing patience.

The three finally arrives at school after 20-30 minutes.
To Be Continued...
---
Finally done with chapter one like damn, anyw stream NXDE by G-Idle