Laces

Y/N felt exhausted as she lie down on top of her bed as soon as she got home. She pushed her heavy back up from the bed and sat down on the edge. A piece of paper fell on the floor when she took her phone out of her pocket. It's the letter from her locker.

That's right... there's still this mystery about the anonymous letters.

"Y/N, let's eat dinner!" Shouyou happily barged into her room.

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute."

..........

Morning came...

It's a weekend and so Y/N have a full day free. She rushed to the room next to hers.

"Shouuu-niiiiii~ let's go out today!" Y/N jumped on top of the bed and landed on the side.

"Wake up~ let's go to the bookstore then let's eat farfait or something like crepe." She playfully rolled on top of the boy sleeping.

"Ugh... Okay, I'm awake now."

..........

Later that day...

In the shopping mall...

Shouyou is waiting for Y/N to come back from the washroom. He leaned on a nearby wall for awhile and put down the shopping bags that he was carrying.

"Ah! Shouyou?" Someone called out to him.

He turned his head and found his senpais walking towards him. It's the group of third years, Asahi, Daichi and Koushi. Just then, Y/N returned.

"Oh, Y/N-chan is here too." The team captain smiled as he saw her.

"Daichi-san, Suga-san, Asahi-san, what are you doing here?" Shouyou exclaimed.

"We were just checking some equipments from the sports shop. What about you two?" Koushi friendly replied with a smile.

"I-isn't it obvious?! We're on a date!" Y/N blurted out.

Her cheeks tinted pink as she cling on her twin brother's arm, giving them a determined look.

"Date?" The three repeated the word in their minds as they look at the two cute children in front of them.

"How innocent..." Is what they thought as Y/N try to hide a little behind her brother.

After a short friendly greeting, they all bid their goodbyes. They thought that they'd feel bad if they ruin the day if they hold Shouyou for too long.

On the other hand...

Y/N was trying her best in order not to end up with her hiccups again. Remembering Koushi's smile, she clung tighter to Shouyou's arm and burried her tomato-red face on his back.

"Shou-nii..." She softly called.

"Hmm?" Shouyou responded.

"Is there a girl you like...?" She asked with a pout on her lips.

"W-w-what?! Where did that come from?" He blurted in a startle.

"Just answer me, okay!" She aggressively demanded.

"N-no... I don't think there's one in particular..." He replied with a somewhat uneasy tone.

"Why did you ask all of a sudden?" He added.

" Shou-nii... I think..." Y/N hesitated.

"eh? what's wrong?" he questioned.

"what will you do if I get a boyfriend?"