♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧

Start from the beginning

Laughing at Bolin's attempts at guessing on who the person was. She only patted his shoulder to calm down his excitement.

Korra: No, sorry Bo. The person I'm going out with is—

Y/N: Damn Avatar, you got some moves. Doing all those punches and kicks and and water-bending! It was amazing, especially for my first one! Right, Asami?

Entering chuckling at his childish excitement. She patted his shoulder nodding before walking up to Mako kissed his cheek to congratulate him onhis win.

Y/N: You to, pretty boy and rock man! Those moves were quite in sync if you ask me.

Bolin: Rock man? Pretty Boy?

Chuckling Asami turned and began to explain on the names he would give at times. When she turned to look at Y/N he was gone for his spot now attached to Korra's back licking her ear while Korra was trying to get him off to stop him from his sudden action.

Korra: Get off of me!! And, what are you doing!?

Y/N: No~ and carry me, we shall now commence are date!

Shock by sudden statement, they all blinked and stared at the two teenagers. Not believing what sound or noise that came out of the raven-haired boy mouth.

Mako: You're..going on..a date with.. him?

Not understanding why Korra would go on a date with him in the first place.

Asami: That's rather shocking.. I guess congratulations..

Y/N: Thank Asami~ Now..

Leaning down to Korra's shoulder making him fully rest on her body making her grab onto his thighs tightly on instinct.

Y/N: *whispers* Shall we get on with our date, Korra~

This made her ears redden by the sudden change of voice. She nodded saying goodbye to other and see them later. Still confused on the two young people they let be as they thought something happened between them.

Bolin: I didn't think Y/N would Korra's type honestly. But I guess girls are always a mystery. No offense Asami! You're a great gal!

Realizing his minot mistake. Asami let it be as she didn't take any offense to his statement.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Korra: You're taking me to eat some noodles? How..romantic..?

Y/N: It's a small minimal date. And also they really have great noodles from what I heard.

Korra: So, what your saying is this is your first time eating here?

Nodding with a smile on his face, making Korra shake her head but felt Y/N grab her hand making her follow and enter the noodle shop

Korra: You are right! This is tasty and amazing!

Y/N: Told ya! But in reality how does it taste?

Slurping a bunch of noodles after asking. Having a mouthful of noodles she commented soon after his question.

Korra: Hmm, it's delicious and totally authentic! I didn't realize how much I missed Water Tribe grub.

Smiling at the answer he was given he continued to the noodles. But was unaware by the stare of a man that was seated far from them. Korra noticed the stare hoping Y/N would know at least a little about him.