.•° ✿ °•.

Yeonjun raises his arms in the air, pulling them into a stretch once he'd shut the car door, leaving Beomgyu to wait and watch as he unstiffens his muscles.

Hueningkai's dolphin-like scream breaks Yeonjun out of his stretch, throwing his arms up defensively at what he thinks is the sound of someone being murdered.

Although Beomgyu knows the scream came from his best friend, he looks terrified, with his widened eyes as Hueningkai approaches them.

He claps excitedly as he approaches the fake couple, the fact they've finally arrived put a spring in his step. "You guys finally arrived!" A big smile on his face and eyes that twinkle.

"I think Yeonjun's a little nervous..." Beomgyu laughs anxiously, scratching the back of his head as his eyes flick to Yeonjun who's watching them with worried eyes and his hands dug into his pockets.

"What! But he's the most confident person I've ever met! He could probably flirt with Beyoncé without breaking a sweat, and look at how famous she is!"

"Are you saying Beyoncé's out of my league?" Although Yeonjun knows she is, Hueningkai bluntly insinuating it upsets him.

Hueningkai gives Yeonjun an up-down, then puts a hand on his shoulder. "Of course not, Yeonnie. I would never say that." With his hand, he covers the side of his face that Yeonjun can see, mouthing that Yeonjun is out of her league as he nods.

Beomgyu rolls his eyes, sighing and looking away from his best friend.

"I can see you, y'know?" Yeonjun half-shouts, clearly offended by Hueningkai's playfulness.

"Will you two stop now? Or do I have to kick both your asses?" The silence that fell is almost instant after Beomgyu scolds them, both pouting since their friendly poke at each other has come to an abrupt end.

"C'mon darling, you wouldn't want to hurt this pretty face." Yeonjun places a hand on Beomgyu's lower back, leaning in as he speaks lowly to him. Beomgyu avoids noticing the shiver that runs down his spine at the sound of Yeonjun's voice. "I guess we wouldn't want Hueningkai getting hurt either." Yeonjun shrugs before shooting Hueningkai a mischievous smirk.

"Oh no, I think it's really tempting to hurt that face of yours." Beomgyu bites, crossing his arms over his chest as he pouts petulantly at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun pulls Beomgyu closer to him, spare hand sliding to his neck softly with his nose gently pressing against Beomgyu's. He tilts his head until Beomgyu's forehead meets his and smirks.

"Wow... did you two forget I was here or something?" Hueningkai watches them in stunned silence after finding his voice to remind them of his presence.

Beomgyu pushes Yeonjun away from him, turning to face Hueningkai as the feeling of warmth emits from his cheeks. Yeonjun stares at him in amusement, liking the state he can put his boss in so easily. He's so proud of himself, he could roll his shoulders back and stand tall.

"Next time show some respect and don't flirt in front of me whilst I'm still single." Hueningkai pouts and crosses his arms, he wants a boyfriend so bad and isn't afraid to show his bitterness, even to the fake couple.

Hueningkai takes them up to his apartment, instantly being greeted by a bunch of people, including Beomgyu's brother who is talking to someone and taking the occasional sip of his sprite.

Yeonjun's surprised to see his friend Soobin at the party who furrows his eyebrows at him and tilts his head in confusion when Yeonjun stares at him with an inquiring brow.