Kitty's demon form

Kitty's pov
Krystal wanted to meet Aph and Ava's new friends so we arranged to meet them infront of the school before school starts.

We arranged to meet half an hour before school starts cause we know that Ava hates getting up in the morning.

Aphmau's pov
Krystal wanted to meet the boys so we arranged with her and Kitty to meet them infront of the school.

We arranged to meet them half an hour before school starts but at this rate its not going to happen.

Its an hour before school starts and Ava's still in bed. Me and the boys are ready so we are trying to wake Ava up but nothings working.

I got an idea so I went to the kitchen, grabbed 2 frying pans and went back to Ava's room.

"What are you going to do with them Princess Aphmau?" Noi asked.

"You'll see. Just leave it to me." I said.

(Aphmau just did what happened in the video for a few minutes.)

"Okie okie I'm up!" Ava said almost falling out of her bed.

"Good now if you remember we have to meet Kitty and Krystal before school starts." I said.

"Right right just give me a few minutes to get ready." Ava said.

"Okie." I said.

I forced the daemos out of her room since they were confused on why they had to leave.

A few minutes later

Even though Ava sleeps for a while she can get ready pretty fast and now we were on our way to phoenix drop high.

We arrived at the school and saw Kitty and Krystal so we went over there.

Kitty's pov
Ava and APhmau have made it as I seen them walking over to us.

"Hey guys!" Aphmau said.

"Are these your friends?" Krystal asking referring to the boys.

"Thats them!" Aphmau said.

"Who is this peasant?" Asch asked.

"Hey! I'm no peasant!?" Krystal said.

"Ye you are!" Asch said.

Krystal and Asch started agruing. A few minutes later I started to get tired of their agruing.

"Can the both of you just please shut up?!" I shouted.

Everyones attention had drawn to me as I had transformed into my demon form.

I transformed back into my original form.

"Woah now that was cool." Leif said.

"How did you do that?" Rhys asked.

"Magic." I said.

Asch just looked stunned and Noi was red in the face.

Well thankfully that got Krystal and Asch to stop agruing just in time as well as the bell rang to signal that we needed to get to class.

430 words

Hope you enjoyed
Bye Kittens <3