New friends and enemies

Ava's pov
"The first of our friends we would like you to meet is Travis and Vylad, our not alone buddies. The boy with the white hair is Travis and the boy with the brown hair is Vylad." I said.

"Hey!" Travis and Vylad said.

"And now if you want they will be your friends too." Aphmau said.

"Yes." Pierce said.

Then Katelyn and Kitty came along.

"Hey Katelyn, hey Kitty!" Travis said.

"Hey Travis!" Katelyn said.

"Hi Travis, hi Vylad!" Kitty said.

"Look Kitty's back!" Noi said.

"Oh hey guys!" Kitty said.

"Who are they?" Katelyn asked.

"They are our new friends." I said.

"New friends huh." Gene said as he crept behind Kitty.

"Gene I told you too never creep behind me!" Kitty said noticing Gene.

"Kitty, I am your friend and as your friend I can do stuff like this, I didn't mean to scare you." Gene said.

"Kitty I still can't believe you are friends with them." Katelyn said.

"Why, whats wrong with him and his friends?" Rhys asked.

"Whats wrong with them is they are the bullies of the school, they call themselves the shadow knights and are up to all kinds of mischief, Kitty isn't apart of the shadow knights but she is friends with them." Travis said.

"I was friends with them since childhood and I still am friends with them, whats wrong with that?" Kitty asked.

"Hey Kitty! We are going to spray paint the school wall, want to come with us and test out that new spray can I gave you?" Gene asked.

"Sure I'll come with you guys just let me get my spray can." Kitty said opening her locker before walking off with the shadow knights.

"Vylad I feel sorry for you, your brother, Zane wants to join the shadow knights and your sister Kitty are friends with the shadow knights." Katelyn said.

"Whats going on here?" Ein asked as he and Kawaii~Chan walked to where we were.

"Guys meet our other friends, Katelyn is the girl with the with light blue hair, Ein is the werewolf and Kawaii~Chan is the meif'wa." I said.

"Fascinating. So spirits can be humans too." Rhys said.

"Kawaii~Chans not a spirit." Ein said.

"What Ein is trying to say is that as cool as it would be for Kawaii~Chan to be a spirit, she is not a spirit." Katelyn said.

"Oh okay." Rhys said a bit disappointed.

"Hey do any of you know where Kitty~Chan is? Kawaii~Chan needs to talk to her." Kawaii~Chan said.

"Why did you say Kawaii~Chan needs to talk to her when your Kawaii~Chan?" Noi asked confused.

"Don't worry about it Noi, Kawaii~Chan likes to refer to herself in the third person." Aphmau said.

"Okay." Noi said.

"Kitty is with the shadow knights at the moment, I suggest not talking to her now but me and Kitty have volleyball practice after school today, you can talk to her then." Katelyn said.

"Okay, Kawaii~Chan will come to your volleyball practice then Katelyn~Sama." Kawaii~Chan said.

"See you there Kawaii~Chan!" Katelyn said.

"Ava, Aphmau, can we go to the volleyball practice too?" Rhys and Noi asked.

"Yes." Pierce said.

"I guess we're going then." I said.

"C'mon Ava it'll be fun!" Aphmau said.

"Okay, fine." I said.

First off, I know that Aaron and Gene are graduated but I'm just going to say they still have 2-3 weeks before they graduate just because I need the daemos to meet them.

Second off, its going to be hard to remember Kawaii~Chan speaks in third person since all off Aphmau's youtube videos has Kawaii~Chan speaking in third person so sometimes I might forget that.

Hope you enjoyed
Bye kittens