Prologue

This is the prologue. It's basically a continuation/more in depth version of the book description!

I'd also like to mention this book does not follow the Tokyo Ghoul story line at all really.

How Y/n and Juuzou met.
Juuzou's P.O.V
(During the final battle)

I was fighting the cross headed owl(I don't remember it's name lol) on the battlefield when a ghoul with a red and black kagune jumped in front of me shouting "WATCH OUT!" The woman called out as she used her kagune to redirect its next attack away from the allied forces towards the army of V members.

After doing so, she landed on the ground next to me as I just stood there watching her in amazement. "You alright there?" She asked me, though when I tried to respond my mouth fell open shocked at the beauty that was standing in front of me.

"Yeah... THAT WAS AWESOME!!" I finally managed to answer her question. She must have found my answer amusing cause she chuckled after hearing it.
"I don't believe we've met, I'm Y/n L/n. the SS rated Scarlet butterfly." Wait what!? This is the scarlet butterfly? She's beautiful... "I'm Juuzou Suzuya, Nice to meet you." I replied as I ran at the cross headed owl; scythe swinging. Y/N following close behind me.

And that's how they met.

How Y/n and Juuzou became friends.
(Right after the final battle)

Y/n P.O.V

I was walking into a room in the CCG's main headquarters when I spotted Juuzou. "You're not bad Suzuya" I said amusingly; walking up to Juuzou in a stupidly big room with a bunch of tables and chairs along with more doors and hallways than I can count. as he turned to look at me "You're not so bad yourself Y/n" he used my first name I thought to my self, slightly shocked at first. "First name basis already? You're bold" I said as he threw me a toothy grin.

"So why are you here? Thought you'd be with the other Goat members." He said leaning against one of the tables. "Simple, I was looking for you" he giggled at that "you were looking for me? Why?" Juuzou said through a bunch of goofy giggles. Giggles that were kinda cute...

"Because Kaneki says we're supposed to be getting along with the humans. And plus, I think you're pretty cool." I answered his question honestly. "You think I'm cool?" A slight blush creeping onto his cheeks. Cute...

"Yeah. You gotta show me how to do those stitch things. They look awesome." He seemed to blush even more at that. "Y-yeah. Yeah! I'll show you anytime! Though they kinda hurt if you aren't used to pain. But I can even show you now if you'd like!" He said shyly at first then getting more excited as the sentence went on.

"Believe me, I know pain! So I'm down. Let's do it!" I responded as I saw his beautiful scarlet eyes light up. "Ok! what color string do you want?" He asked excitedly as he grabbed my hand and started to walk towards one of the many doors. Though I just followed. Unable to answer his question, Because of how flustered I was at him grabbing my hand so tightly.

"Suzuya! Suzuya!" A woman began shouting while running towards us from one of the many hallways. "What?" Juuzou responded seemingly annoyed as we stopped dead in our tracks. "It's Mr. Shinohara. He's awake!" Juuzou's eyes went wide and not a second later he was gone, running down the same hallway the woman came from. Said woman then ran after Juuzou.