Chapter 19 - Lost and found

Start from the beginning

Until he stops, until it all stops and I am suddenley six months old again lying soundlessly in my crib next to Draco.

"Well done Narcissia. You have done well" He drawls running his finer over my forehead gently

"Thank you my lord" Mother says, bowing down in respect

"Narcissia, there is no need for that today. You have delivered me my god children, my loyal and forever dark heirs" He reassures "They are my chosen ones."

"Uncle Tom?" I dart my eyes up to a now fully grown man dressed in a black robe laced with individual emeralds, a bald head instead of a brown mess and white pale skin replacing the once olive tan. Yet still remained the forever recognisable fiery red eyes looking upon me.

I rose however he towered over me, but not a bit of my body felt scared or intimidated by the man ahead of me. 

It almost felt as though part of me was reconnected but in spite of that a burning surge of reject crashed through my body.

"What is going on? Why are you here? How are you here?" I asked him, staring at him full of emotion

"What do you mean darling" He raised an eyebrow

"It is Harriett to you. I am not your darling." I glare into his blood shot eyes "Not after what you did."

Out of instinct I traced the deep scar staining my right forearm.

"Do not speak to me like that" Tom ordered as his cheeks flared up in frustration "You know I had no choice"

"Yes you did." I snap, the extending flames and lava flowing around my entire body sparked out of me slightly building up murderously fast. "You could have done it alone yet you were weak and selfish. You turned me into a monster yet ditched me as soon as it suited you best, so don't you dare invade my space and tell me what I can and cannot do."

Suddenly two great bundles of fire shot out of my palms and smashed into the ground beneath me forming a circle of flames around me pouncing in anger. 

"Harriett control yourself, how dare you try threaten me like this." He growled

"You started this, you created this monster inside of me." I cried in fury "You have only yourself to blame so how dare you blame this on me"

As I tried to regain control I could feel my eyes and heart burn up. "No no no, please no." I begged to myself quietly however it was too late. The shock, emotions and memories from that night sent my body into an uncontrolled frenzy.

"TOM RUN" I scream in agony as I slowly lock up

"NO I WILL NOT LEAVE YOU AGAIN" He shouted back

"TOM PLEASE." I wail with tear streaming down my molten face, glowing from the growing flames. "GO."

My body was almost ready and I couldn't hold it back any longer without it causing me a lethal ending. My bones were black, My blood was blistering and my eyes were fierce.

And suddenly it clicked. 

My insides erupted sending a outburst of flames outwards destroying every living thing in its path and putting it through the most excruciating death possible. My eyes became lethal, mere eye contact could kill a wizard as powerful as Dumbledore himself. 

Out of intuition and force I bundled a storm of destruction in my palms, I fought so hard to try to stop myself but it wasn't possible. My emotions were too raw and powerful, I flung my arms directly towards the helpless man thunderstruck by his creation.

Breaking his trance he disappeared into thin air with a simple word murmured between his lips. Only just missing a turbulence from hell being directed towards him.

My loose hair blew back from the adrenaline surging throughout my body, every ounce of my energy was being burnt up until I dropped.

It all crashed at once.

I plummeted onto the destroyed ground below me and everything went completely black.

No sight.

No smell.

No nothing.

Only pure emptiness.

A/N - Merry Christmas my lovelies!! I hope you all had an amazing christmas and goooood new year!!!

Also I promise I am trying to upload as much as possible, I am just feeling really lazy at the moment so I am so sorry about that!!!

Also new book cover!!!! I personally love it but what do you think?

Also bit of a twist!!!! Do not worry next chapter will explain everything in lots of detail xxx

I had no clue what I wanted to do with the Albrecht guy so I did this? I still don't know if this was the right thing to do? I might go back and change his personality and back-story from the previous chapter to be more suited to this idea???

But I dunno, this is a bit of a tester idea so please tell me if you like this or is it a bit much??

I was tempted to make him the main guy in Harries love life but I couldn't do that to Theo :(

Anyways I will stop rambling on!! Merry Christmas xx