❥0-1

╰┈➤ WARNINGS!: None

╰┈➤ WARNINGS!: None..

████████████████████████████████████████

-500 years later-

Wujing and Pigsy start to look over the book sandy always reads as he tells the tale of the first demon ancestor, Yuandi. As Wujing finished Pigsy took the book from him the yelling "AND THATS THE END?!" sandy looked confused trying to get the book back saying "T-The end?" "It's the same old tale under a different name I may as well be the master of the demon ancestor!" Pigsy said meanly to Wujing as sandy looks at him frightened "Brother Pig, you may want to watch you're words" sandy whispers as he points to their master.

Pigsy looks at him the says "Fine alright! But what's the big deal about this Yuandi guy?!" Wujing grabs the book from him then tells him "Accrlding to the book nothing ever grows in places where Yuandi has foot! And no life has ever spared he could turn all creatures of this world into evil demons!" Pigsy then looks at him dumbfounded then grabs the book again "Do you believe that

none sense!? Really!? According to the book the great sage has the power to touch the sky! But all I see is a monkey on a journey with us to collect some scriptures!" As they both fight for the book.

"One faced with a myriad of thoughts..stay calm and be patient it is nothing more than a doctrine of one fails to perceive submit to the Buddha.." their master says as he prays with his beads "And fully observe mankind" he then sighs "oh Wukong why have you

yet to return to us?" As he sheds a tear and pigsy rushes over to him. "Huh! Uh! What's with all the melancholy!? Don't get like this master please don't start crying seeing you so heartbroken makes me wanna cry too!" As pigsy whines one of their stomach rubles "uh? Hey master there goes my stomach making thoughts grumbling noises again-" "pigsy, that was me..I'm so hungry..".

Pigsy then shouts "we're is that annoying monkey?! This is all his fault masters so hungry he's crying! Hphm!" Cicada then tells him no.."the tears that I shed are because of the state of this world" "what the-" pigsy then growls "Pigsy monks do fawn over

others we also don't use foul language" pigsy then changes his mind not saying anything "Ah! I was going to say, what a theological beauty, well done" he says sweating a bit.

But as he finishes a blow of strong wind appears and then cutting a tree in half as the wind gets stronger as it gets closer and closer the ground starts to shake as it stops right next to the three.

As it appears it's sun Wukong who smirks widely chuckling making the master mumble "subtitle as always" then Wujing and Pigsy look at him "Annoying monkey! Why are you so unproductive!?" Pigsy shouts at him "you were gone all that time just to bring a bowl of water?!".