Ergo

!!!CONTENT WARNING!!!
This project contains triggering themes such as sexual assault, abuse and rape. Panic attacks and other sensitive content. Reader discretion is advised.

Disclaimer: This project was in the draft for 10 months, and worked on at different intervals. And if you expect something nice. DO NOT. That's not how it works here. This is Wattpad. Story flow and writing style are inconsistent throughout the project. There will be grammar and spelling errors. The sole reason this thing is published is because I'm exploring mental gymnastics. Tell me in the comments if I succeeded.

Enjoy~ (?)

***

Chay was the dawning of love. The spring of hope and joy. All cradled in his sweet earth eyes. In his full lips, bellows the songs of life and beginnings. He was all and everything until he wasn't. Broken and damned by a man who couldn't stand the magnitude of their love.

Everybody knows the story of the boy who loves. They get lied to and forsaken. Stripped of their innocence and their delicate trust in the world. Beaten and battered, until they could give no more. Left naked in the rain, with only tears for comfort. God knows, what Chay did to himself when Kim left. The men, the drugs, the bodies he doesn't wanna mention or recall. He was too broken to reminisce-disgusted even. But one thing in those days he will hear himself whisper, in the evenings when he feels vulnerable the most, again and again, he whispers to the wind; "I'll break him too." Along with the tears and bitterness of his barren world.

This hell went on for years. Chay: swollen in hate. He was a threatening eruption. Then, Kim announced his early retirement. He says he does not feel the joy of performing anymore. He tells the world he'll focus on producing music instead. A corroded lie to feed his fans. Kinn has demanded his help in the family business. Kim couldn't ignore his calling any longer.

"Tonight," Porsche says. "Kim's arriving tonight." He answered the cold question. Chay stands idly by the window, looking over the cityscape, calculating his movements to not startle the sniper across the roof. He flips the coin on his knuckle twice and Arm pulls the trigger.

"It is done." Pol relays the message, piercing the eerie silence between the brothers. The assassin has been eradicated. Porsche lets a relieved sigh. He hated this game: of playing bait. Porchay, on the other hand, takes pleasure in the knowledge of death. He felt himself shiver, excitement rushing through his veins. He turns his back on the window.

...

The evening is as hot as the day. The air conditioners whir in protest, being worked for hours. Filling the back of the restaurant with its low vibration. Echoing in the concrete, murmuring into Chay's ears. A comforting white noise. Macu isn't bothered by this. (He simply does not notice). He's idly reading his fingernails, iris glistening, thrilled to his bones.

"Can you try not to look too interested?" Chay tells the other.

Macau snickers and fidgets his feet; knees prompted on the table's apron. Chay pushes it down. The older clicks his tongue.

"Please. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I'd never want to miss it." The excitement of his tone does not please Chay. However, he appreciates the interest. Macau teases Chay with his brows and smile. The other rolls his eyes and ignores him.

The doors burst open. "Chay!" Thankun shrieks. He swung his arms open and grabbed the younger. Chay lets out a choking noise. "Long time no see, my sweet Nong!" He glees, months he had spent indulging the summer of the South. Chay could see where the sun had ravished Thankun with its heat. The shadow of his sunglasses printed on his face. Chay couldn't help but grin.