the proposal

You yawn and grumble rubbing the sleep from your eye early one morning. it was still dark, you squint confused at the glow coming from your laptop at the foot of your bed which you swear you shut down the night before. You sit up and open it to see why it was going crazy.

grimAuxiliatrix started trolling chum handle at 6:01 am

[GA] (y/n)?
[GA] (y/n) Are You Awake?
[GA] I Have A Lovely Game In Mind.
[CH] kannnnnnnnnn.. ugh.. I am now..
[GA] Good.
[CH] -.-
[CH] what did you want anyway?
[GA] I Have A Game Idea
[CH] I'm scared.
[GA] I'll Come Over, It'll Be Easier To Explain In Person.
[CH] uh okay
[GA] Bye (y/n) See You Soon.
[CH] see you later kan

grimAuxiliatrix stopped trolling chum handle at 6:13 am

You yawn pulling the covers off and sitting there for a moment before realizing that you had some tidying to do before your morail came over. You stretch and get up, grabbing your casual outfit for the day and going to your bathroom to get a quick shower. After you shower you brush your (h/c) (h/l) hair and sigh getting ready for the day, you then straighten up your house and make breakfast. Soon you hear a knock on the door and check the time as well 6:54  am you chuckle and go back to setting the table for two "come in kan." As soon as you say it kanaya comes in with bags on her arms and a mysterious smile  you narrow your eyes at her sitting her down a plate of breakfast, not trusting her "so.. a game kan?" She nods and sits her bags down before sitting herself down "Indeed.~" she smirks before starting to eat her breakfast. You sit down with her and start to eat your own "take it you didn't take the time to eat this morning?" She shakes her head "I Was A Little To Focused On This Idea." You chuckle "what even is it?" She gets a mischievous smirk and glint to her eyes   "Well (Y/n), As I Assume You Know, The Human Holiday Christmas Is Coming Up." You nod "yeah so?" Kan gets up to put her plate in the sink "I Have A Fun Count Down Game We Could Do." You follow suit "oh? What's with the sudden interest in Christmas kan?" She shrugs "I Was Bored And You Seem Really Positive About It." You nod you really did love Christmas "mmm, alright then, continue." She hums softly as she  washes the dishes up for you "Well, In These Bags I Have Outfits, They are...Well Before I Continue, Are You Apposed?" You shake your head "Then You Agree To Play?" You nod "sure I don't see anything wrong with this" she smirks "Good. These Outfits Are.. Assigned To A Certain Person, You Must Find Whom And Well, You'll Figure The Rest Out Later."  You nod suspicious,  "nuhuh just tell me now sense I've already agreed."  She pouts "Fine. Your No Fun, Anyway, You Are To Sudduce That Person."  Your jaw practically hits the ground "Kanaya!!! Why!?.. I god.. what did I get myself into!" You whine and flop on her shoulder as she gives a chuckle "Well You Can't Get Out Of It Now." Your turn bright red and pout "kannnn whyyyyy?" "Because I Can. Now, You'll choose One Bag A Day Report To Me To Confirm Then Set Off On Your Way. I Want All The Details!" You pout as she heads to the door "Rest Up Dear. The Game Starts Tomorrow." You glare at her as she walks out and groan to yourself "shit..." You mutter "what have I gotten myself into..."