Reem-: no if's and but's... Mujhe bhi ready hona hai now go... She pushes her outside the room and locks the door and hi-fi with Jan.

While avu nervously goes towards Sid's room and peeps in before entering and checks the whole room that if Sid is their or not.

Avu (to herself)-: chl avi let's get ready quickly and leave before siddharth came back... Or else he'll again start with his romancing and again everyone will tease us like yesterday...

She goes inside washroom and after taking shower, and comes in the room after changing her clothes. She gets ready quickly as soon as possible. Avu was combing her silky black locks when Sid enters and founds avu. He smiles and locks the door while avu turns sensing someone's eye's upon her. She sees him and their both eye's gets locked with eachother. Sid was mesmerized by Avu, he moves towards her while avu moves back and stops when her back touches the dressing table. She looks behind and then again looks at him.

Sid-: why so nervous jaan...

Avu-: n.. nothing... Woh mein..

Sid-: no need to say anything... It's your room too, you can come here anytime... Tum ready ho jao mein tab tak fresh n up hoke and change kar leta hu... He says and goes towards washroom attached to wardrobe while avu smiles and breathe in relief.

Avu(to herself)-: mein aise hi ghabra rhi thi.. and siddharth is right... And she continues to get ready and after getting ready she goes and sits on bed and starts scrolling her mobile while waiting for Sid to come out.

After sometime, Sid comes out only to see avu sitting and engrossed in her mobile. He goes towards dressing table and gets ready. He was wearing his watch when avu's eyes fell upon him and she gets lost in him for 2 min.

Avu-: someone is looking damn handsome... She compliments him from front while blushing and without him asking that how he's looking. Sid smiles through mirror and gives her a flying kiss.

Sidneet's outfit

Sidneet's outfit.

Sid-: chle niche...?? He asks while raising his eyebrows while avu frowns as he doesn't compliment her and nod's. Sid notices her and was coming towards her when his room's door flungs open revealing ashi.