Chapter 2

Picture above is Larose's cheetah ☺☺☺☺

I g a growl above me I stood up knowing it was the alformwas there he had to look up to see me he did the same as the beta and shifted shift he commanded I snorted to let him know I don't have clothes he understood wait here he said I nodded in Cheetah form and waited there soon the alpha came back and handed me some clothes I put them on and shifted back to my human form
I stepped out they looked at me I looked up the alphas gaze met mine MINE! He shouted everyone else backed away. I looked at him shocked he doesn't want me nobody does I thought I looked at him one last time before shifting and running i could here paws running behind me soon I bumped into something in front of me stood a black panther about seven ft one in size it growled and I growled back my growl thundered through the forest causing the panther to bow to me.
Hey don't let them treat you like that you are the alpha queen of the werecats and werewolfs they should bow down to you by the way Im Natasha your cheetah a voice inside my head said but I couldt get one thing out of my head I am the alpha queen of werecats and werewolf's/hhh b ? wow go back to mate! Natasha yelled in my head I motioned the panther to follow me we made it back my mate was still there in wolf form with his head in his paws wimpering I walked over and layed beside him I nudged him with my head he growled but didnt look up I nudged him again this time he looked up he howled in happiness I smiled in cheetah form I showed him the panther he cocked his head to the side and studied in he motioned for it to shift once it went behind the bush and shifted he put on a pair of shorts and he walked out a boy about six ft five with sandy blonde spiked hair and emrald green eyes walked out my mate went and shifted he walked out what's your name he ask James Hunt the boy replied my name is Andrew Jhonson my mate replied I purred at his name and he smiled at me he patted my head and I leaned into his hand maybe he does want me maybe Im not as worthless stupid or ugly maybe just maybe there's hope someone wants a broken abused girl like me I thought.