A Great Day, right?

Start from the beginning

Like this...

Forever....

..

"Wa—- u-p"
"Ni—ck—"

"Uhm, wake up nickel!"
"Huh? Wha-" I dazedly ask, half awake
"Yeah we gotta wake up, breakfast is in a few minutes!"
"Ugh, already? Can't I just, not go and stay?" I say with a groan
"No you've got to eat nickel, it's important!"
"Fine. But only because you're going" I mumble. Half awake, I get out of bed balloon following. I open the door for balloon and walk out with him. Man do I really need to go? I could just make the food myself- wait actually I couldn't, still, I could get balloon to do it later. We walk down the stairs
"Hey, wanna go to the flower field after this?"
"Sure why not" I always like the flowers there.

me any balloon continue talk as we get to our seats. We wait for our food and after a few minutes it comes out. I take a bite out of the pancakes only to realise how hungry I was, geez I didn't even think I was hungry. I hungrily ate the rest of my pancakes. Balloon looks over to me.
"Didn't think you were that hungry did you?" He says smirking
"Yeah yeah whatever, I guess I did need to eat"
"Told you" I jokingly roll my eyes. I wait for balloon to finish with his food before we go to the kitchen. Dropping my plate in the sink, balloon started washing his.
"Damn imagine having to wash your plate" I chuckle
"Damn Imagine having no hands" he laughs. He did not just-
"I- fine you win"I wait for him to finish and we walk out of the hotel.

BALLOONS POV

It's a nice day today, I could feel the grass slightly wet but it wasn't too noticeable. There's barely any clouds, the sun warming me up. Though the sun was bright, I shield the sun with my hand still having to squint though.
"Geez this sun is bright, i can barely see anything!" the sun reflects off of nickel, giving him the glowing affect I love
"It's fine we'll just sit in some shade" we walk into the forest, relieved from the shade. The forest was definitely brighter than usual still kinda dark though.

We walk out of the forest and into the field,. Woah-
"Hey is it just me or are the flowers kinda glowing" Nickel was right, the place looked more vibrant than ever, almost,
Glowing.
The blue flowers looked really lively, which was unusual they were usually not that noticeable really. I don't think I even paid any attention to them until recently, after all I needed one for my top hat. The red flowers seemed to also stand out, not as much as the blue ones but I'd say they were probably the ones that looked like they were glowing the most. Just the whole place looked amazing.
"Yeah it looks beautiful" I walk through the flowers trying to find a good spot of shade. We sit down next to a tree, the cool shadow shielding our eyes.

"The red ones are nice"

"Huh what?"
"The red flowers, I like how they actually look like their glowing. Probably my favourite"
"I like them too, though my favourite are I guess the blue ones, I like how vibrant they look today"
"Hm you're right I guess, hey wait that gives me an idea"
"What are you-"
"Just wait here for like a few minutes" Nickel walks off into the flowers, looking for something. I turn away, he probably wants it to be a surprise.

I exhale. It really is a good day today, I smile. I feel genuinely happy. I don't think that this is gonna be a disaster anymore, maybe me liking nickel will actually be fine, At least I hope it will be. Ugh I shouldn't think like that, it's like as much as I want to think positively, just there are always negative thoughts to bring me down. Then again, everyone does get negative thoughts I just shouldn't let them get to me.

Wait actually it's been a few minutes where's nickel? And as if on cue, I felt something placed on my head
"Here, I uhm made it for you" Confused, I grab it off my head to look at it. Huh flower crown?! With the red and blue flowers!
"Aw, thanks nickel, I really like it. Why'd you make it?" I place it back onto my head smiling brightly
"I don't know, just thought you might like it since you like the blue flowers" nickel's face was covered in a light pink
"Well guess you were right cause I do like it" nickel smiles back

"Hey wait I just got reminded me of the dream I had today" Nickel exclaims
"Really? what was it about?" I ask
"It was actually a lucid dream, you were in it too and we were' fighting' on who's dream it was. You convinced me in it that it was actually you and not some dream version of you, but you didn't think I was the real nickel. Weird right?" Wait WHAT. I- that was my exact dream! How is that even possible!? It's like we shared the same dream.
"That's weird I also had the same- uhm I mean I also had a dream but I don't remember anything from it"
"Damn unlucky, still my dream was pretty weird.
"Yeah" We fall into a comfortable silence, i admired the field.

I lean onto nickel, he lets out a small yelp.
"It's a nice today isn't it?"
He sighs out of relief

"Yeah it really is'

________________________________________
The urge to make an unhappy ending for this book 🤭

(2000 words)