T W E N T Y - ONE \ "Home alone"

Start from the beginning

Indigo snickered at the little trust he had in them. To be fair, they were known to go off the rails whenever there isn't any adults around so it made sense why he would say that.

"As if we would do something like that!"
Carmen told Mike in a mischievous way. He just gave her a fake laugh seeing as he knew them too well for silly tricks. She then got distracted, focusing on the discovery.

Mike began dancing to whatever song he had playing in his mind, purely because he was extremely excited about how he wasn't going to be at work for the next couple weeks. "Caribbean queen! now we're sharing the same dream." he sang as he started to leave whilst that lot turned their backs on him, coming up with theories. "Hey, anyone coming to see me off?" he calls out to those distracted.

"Don't think so"
Spoke Mariana through her smile as she sat next to Gus at the counter near the stove. She was doing partly better after everything that happened last year, she'd gotten an acceptance letter for her dream college based on acting now that she's left hight school, she was doing a level two in the course. She'd gotten high grades on most of the homework tasks and she met a girl called Poppy during the early induction in the drama/music apartment. They're actually great friends. She's also getting her belongings ready to live with Sapphire in her flat, she's at the dg for a visit. "They're too focused on whatever Johnny and Frank found." she clarifies.

"Yeah, they're all busy. And I'm not talking to you anyway, because you're going away for two weeks." Gus said to Mike afterwards with a hint of madness. He'd gotten a lot taller than her and his voice had changed as well.

"Hey, but I'm still here to help you."
Responded Gina in a slightly offended manner. Her comment earned an eye brow raise from Mariana teasingly and a not too pleased answer from Gus. "But Mike's better than you at it." he tells her.

Mike just laughs at Gus's reply and Gina looked a bit stunned at it. "Oh, before I leave. Mari, have you got the rest of your boxes sorted out?" he asked Mariana before he headed out. She nods. "Almost, I'm planning on doing them today" she admits. "Good, good. Also, remind Indigo she'll have a meeting with Amira sometime in the week- nothing bad" he reassured her. She gave him a small 'okay'. The adults started leaving again as he added another reminder. "Don't forget Rick's dentist appointment- it's in the book"

"I know!"
Claimed Gina on their way into the corridor. "And the bins, they out on a-" Mike carried on reminding her. "Thursday, I know!" she tells him as they passed the staircase. "And don't forget to talk to Elektra" he throws in just when she walked down the stairs.

"Talk to me about what?"
Elektra immediately questions Mike and Gina, resting on the bannister.Her free hand held onto Quincy's whom stood behind her. The two had gotten a lot better at communicating and were officially dating after the whole fiasco they had. She certainly trusted her even more than she's ever done. "It don't matter, we'll talk about it later. Don't worry, yeah?" Informed the older woman.

"She's gonna worry"
Quincy tells Gina just when a taxi honked outside. Elektra gave her tiny look of disbelief. "No I won't" she doubted her instincts. She tilted her head slightly, knowing she most likely will. "Yes, you will. " she said.

Gina faced away from the duo once hearing the honk. "Hey, go on! you'll miss your flight otherwise." she told Mike, rushing him out of the house. They hugged for a short while then stopped hugging when it was time.

"I'm so excited. I'm going on holiday!"
Sang Mike as he picked up his suitcase. He faces where Elektra and Quincy stood. "And you're not coming!" he says to the both of them, receiving a fake smile from Miss Perkins as he headed out. "Bye, Mike" he heard the other say.