Madhu smiles and hugs him. Rishabh hugs her.

"Are you ready? I'll drop you on my way to work."

"Yes." Madhu replies as she took her bag. "Are you done with this book? Can I take it? I was actually planning to take this from college library."

"I'm not done yet. You can read it. if you want more books then there are more in the library."

"Where is the library?"

"Second floor, left end."

"Okay."

********

"I'll pick you up after class." Rishabh tells her as he stopped in front of her college.

"It's okay, I'll go by myself."

"No, I'll come." Rishabh insists.

"Okay."

********

In the afternoon, Rishabh picked up Madhu from her college and dropped her off at his home and went back to work. Madhu after resting for a bit, she sees Rishabh's book and out of curiosity she decided to check out the library.

Madhu goes to the second floor and turning left, she walks down the corridor. She was about to open the door at the far end when she hears some giggles and whispers, curious she stops and turns to look when the door opens and Mohan and a young lady comes out.

Madhu's eyes widen in shock seeing them looking so messy, she knew instantly what those two were up to.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you spying on me?" Mohan asks her furiously.

"I was going to the library." Madhu whispers.

"Who is she?"

"You leave, Dipali." Mohan tells her.

Dipali sashays away.

"How dare you spy on me?" Mohan asks Madhu furiously.

"I wasn't spying on you. I didn't know you were here. I was going to the library." Madhu nervously tells him.

"Don't lie. You thought you would spy on me and find something on me so you can make your place permanent here by blackmailing me, didn't you?" Mohan asks her mockingly.

"No. I wasn't..."

"You better keep your mouth shut!" Mohan warns her and walks off.

********

Madhu was a nervous wreck by the time Rishabh got home. And even by then, she wasn't sure whether she should tell Rishabh what she witnessed or not. It was his father and he had the right to know. But it was his father and it was going to hurt him and his mother.

So, in the end, to avoid having to talk to him, she acted as if she was busy studying.

"You're silent." Rishabh says as he watched her.

Madhu shakes her head as she buried her head inside her book. "I'm busy."

Rishabh walks to her and kneels in front of her. "Busy with what?"

"Studying."

"With your book upside down?"

Gasping in shock, Madhu looks at her book. "I'm holding it straight." Madhu tells Rishabh frowning at him.

"You had to look." Rishabh points out to her with a grin.

"You're disturbing me. I'm studying." Madhu tells him.

"Why are you hiding your face from me?" Rishabh asks her.

"I am not. I am studying and you're disturbing me."