Day 2 - Their return

Začít od začátku

"Fuck, why did this have to happen to me, why can't they just leave me alone." she breaks down in tears and as soon as she started crying, her phone began to buzz like crazy. "Fuck, Hyunjin, i forgot!" She quickly gets her phone out of her pocket and sees 10 missed messages from her"

Kim Hyunjin:
hello?
you're late
where are you?
what happened?
6+ messages

She quickly runs to school being careful to not meet up with the two again. She sees them both entering school, and they meet up with Hyunjin.
Hyunjin tries to avoid eye contact at all cost, trying to avoid being seen by them, she knows them by what Heejin told her last night.
They both stop and turn their bodies facing Hyunjin, "Hey, are you not entering? What are you doing there standing?" Sooyoung asked Hyunjin, with a deep and annoyed tone of voice, judging her. Hyunjin get embarrassed, "I'm just waiting for a friend..." she answers while looking away.
"Is it perhaps... Heejin?" Sooyoung walks closer towards Hyunjin and bends down, while 'Jinsoul' watches with her arms crossed, rolling her eyes.
Soulie is quite the jealous type, she doesn't want Sooyoung to get close to women she doesn't like. - "Oh yeah, it is, why?.." Hyunjin feels uncomfortable, just wishing for her safety and Heejins. "It's nothing, just asking." Sooyoung decides to not mess with her, she's already late enough for her first day, she turns around to Soulie and grabs her hand and gives her a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go, let's leave that little loser there waiting." They both run to the school doors and write up their names for being late, they go to class, in different classes.

"C'mon, Heejin, where are you... Also, Sooyoung also goes here?? It must be her first day..." she sighs, wishing she never became close to Heejin, but on the other side, she loved being with her, although she still doesn't know what she feels about Heejin.
Heejin sprints to Hyunjin once she sees that the area is clear, "I'm so sorry for keeping you waiting, i was busy." she makes up a lie quickly, but Hyunjin is fast to catch up. "Are you okay? you look like you just cried, did they do something to you?" Hyunjin asks her, holding onto her hands. "Nothing bad really happened, we just... talked, don't worry about it, anyways, let's hurry! we're fucking late..." Heejin grabs her by the arm and they both run to the school door, repeating what the other duo did, they went to class, just to see Sooyoung sitting right in the back row, seems like she did move to this school, and unfortunately, class aswell... They take a seat and try not to think about Sooyoung being in the same class as them.

Sooyoungs perspective/pov. 
"Of course, they're sitting together."
"Ugh this is so boring, i miss Jinsoul, she should change to this classroom, it will be so much fun..."
"Hyunjin you bitch stealer, you're my next victim..." Sooyoung smirks, while sinisterly looking at Hyunjins back, her pretty black hair perfectly falling, making Sooyoung more curious to mess with Hyunjin.

Sooyoung spends her time alone, looking at the 2 boys who seem to be continuously looking at Heejin and talking to each other. "What are those fuckers thinking about doing to Heejin, they better not be talking shit about her or planning to fuck her, you never know what they could be planning." she quietly mumbles to herself, with a dirty look side-eyeing them.
She plays with her hair, at the same time pretending to be taking notes of whatever the teacher is blabbering about, she was never into studying or paying attention to school ever since she became popular in her old school, it was a thing for the "prettiest" people in school to not focus on their future, they think prettiness will lead them to a good life by itself (which is totally wrong). And the people who focused on school, were usually the ones who got bullied, but at the end, they're the most successful.
"This is so FUCKING boring, whats the point of all of this, it has no use for my future, i just need them... i need heejin, and soulie... and if its not too greedy, hyunjin aswell. I wonder what happened to Jiwoo, where did her life turn out to be like, not gonna lie, she was kind of cute, but out of that it made her seem pathetic, i only liked her looks, as usual." Sooyoung haves a chat with herself out of boredom for some good 10 minutes, totally zoned out.
Inaudible whispering coming out from the 2 same boys, and if not, 2 girls aswell, the girls seem to be slightly fangirling while subtly pointing at Sooyoung, the same with the 2 boys, except they're just teasing each other.
Sooyoung is bored enough to try to listen to every conversation that she can audibly understand, so she looks over to the 4 classmates, just to see them really quickly turn facing forwards to the teacher, with a eye opened but serious face, one almost falling off his chair, making the teacher wonder what all the noise is. The four of them trying to hold in their laughs as best as possible, once the teacher turns back again, they quietly laugh at the one who almost fell, while his face is like a tomato. "What the hell is going on.. are they making fun of me or were they admiring my looks???" Sooyoung is really confused, but uninterested in all of them, so she looks away, eyes on her two targets.
She quickly checks to make sure her phone is still in her jackets pocket, it is.
She sees that there's 10 minutes left until lunch break, so she raises her hand, she can't wait any longer.
"Yes, Sooyoung?" - "Can i go to the bathroom?" she asks. - "Can you wait 10 more minutes?" - "No, i really need to go." - The teacher scoffs, "Yeah, sure, be quick." she finally lets her. Sooyoung calmly walks out the classroom, but begins quietly running right after leaving the teachers sight, she runs to the bathroom and closes the door, sitting on the counter while grabbing her phone out of her pocket.
"9 minutes, you better not have forgotten, Heejin." she whispers to herself.
Sooyoung just plays phone games while waiting, completely ignoring anyone who enters the bathroom.