Surprise attack

Sophia's POV:

Everyone in the room was clearly having fun, except Louis, He looked rather worried. 
I approached him, "Are you okay, Master Louis?" he was startled but managed to smile "I'm absolutely fine, no need to worry, Sophia" He said, "Today's agenda is done so I believe you all can now go" William said, everyone started leaving the room, Only Louis, me and William remained. I looked at William who was gazing at the window.

Come to think of it, He is Handsome.

I looked at Louis and noticed he was staring at me "Louis? Are you sure you're okay?" I asked him, He came back into his senses and smiled "Nothing to worry, I'm just stunned by your beauty" He said, I smiled and patted him on the back "there are many better girls than me out there", He just smiled and quietly left the room.

"Sophia, do you know how to fight?" William asked, still gazing at the window "Ahh, yes! I've fought many people" I replied. He then smiled and- 

AHH!

"Ahaha! Launching a surprise attack on a lady now? I thought you were a gentleman!" I said as I continued to dodge his attacks while looking for a chance to strike back. I dodged his punch and grabbed his hand; our faces were just centimeters away from each other. I pulled him closer and smiled he was clearly flustered and genius me couldn't let that chance slip away.

Baaam!

"You lost William hahahaha!" I laughed and helped him get up "I underestimated you, Let's call it a day, let me show you to your room" he said and made his way out, I followed him, walking in the dark hallway. This hallway reminded me of my home, The house I grew up with Ari... The house that I...

Burned....

"Sophia!"

William's POV: 

Sophia suddenly collapsed on the floor, Sweating. I carried her to her room "Ari! i-i'm so s-showwi" she murmured, I caressed her face and wiped it with a towel. She was suffering from everything she just went through, I looked at her face, and before I knew it, I was staring at her "A-ari?" Sophie put her hand in my face, Tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Ari!! I-i'm so sorry! I-if I brought you to the t-tea party things wouldn't b-be like this!!" She cried out, I held her hand and hugged her "It's alright, Sophia" I said as I continued patting her back, she was hugging me so tight, as if she didn't want to let go of me.

Finally, I knew the answer, my longing for a certain warmth, the missing piece of my twisted life, it was Sophia all along. She let go and looked at me "W-William!" she quickly went down the bed and put her face in my knees "I didn't mean to trouble you! Forgive me!" she said. I smiled and enjoyed the sight of her begging.

"Oh my~" 

I saw Moran standing outside the door, smiling. Sophia also noticed him and turned red "IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!" she yelled "Hahaha! sure! I saw nothing~ I'll go to my room now so continue doing your business with William" His footsteps faded away "Now he's getting the wrong idea about us!" Sophia stomped on the floor "Hahaha let him be" I replied. She just gave me a glare and sat down beside me. 

"Are you not going to leave?" She asked me and lied down. I lied down beside her, I just couldn't help myself "Excuse me mister, what do you think you are doing?" She tried to push me off the bed "You're so damn heavy" She added, I smiled at her "I love you, Sophia" I said as I pulled her closer to me.

This is very wrong, If I continue this, I'll just ruin her life, it might even ruin my plan, holding her right now, I'm forgetting about my sins, the lives that I took, and the worst thing.... I'm regaining the will to live.

Author: I'm rushing the ending. I have no more time, classes are about to resume and I'll be busy, Anyway, thank you for reading until this part Even though this story is shit. I apologize in advance for the rushed ending