We then bid our goodbyes to auntie and entered the carriage we were sitting in the carriage until jettie spoke "uncle?" "Huh? What is it Jennette?" He asked "umm I was wondering if we can Host a tea party?" jettie asked "is that it? Alright then when do you want the tea party?" He asked "next next Friday!" Jettie yelled in excitement "ok, Ivan when we reach the manor tell the maids to prepare things for the tea party" he ordered "yes duke" Ivan replied "after we bid goodbye to ijekiel were going to a boutique" he said "thank you very much uncle!" Jettie thanked him 'a tea party? Hmm... I could use this as a start to ruin athanasia's name in the future' it thought I then placed my right hand in my mouth to hide my smirk Jennette then looked at me "are you excited sister?" She questioned "huh? Oh! Of course I'm exited!" I answered "after all I'll make sure that this tea party will be one of the reasons of Athanasia's downfall" those words ware left unsaid I then gave jettie a soft smile....

In the mansion I was getting bored in the carriage so I looked outside and saw the gate of the Alpheus mansion I then sat down again and waited patiently the carriage then stopped the door opened Ivan was the first one to get out he then offered his hand out while the the duke got out of the carriage mia and Irene got out next with the help of Ivan of course me and jettie were next to get out and ijekiel and Bryant were the last one after bidding each other goodbye we all had gone separate ways ijekiel went to his room to pack more, Bryant went to go training, uncles in his office, jettie is in her room probably preparing her gift and I was at my room eating while reading one of my books about the history of obelia as I was in my room I heard a knock "come in!" I yelled without looking at the door I then heard the door open "young lady" the maid greeted me while bowing "what is it?" I asked putting a book mark in the book then I closed the book and looked at the maid "his grace told me to inform you that lunch is served" she informed me "hm... alright tell uncle that I'll just change my clothes then I'll be downstairs you can now leave" I dismissed her "yes young lady" she replied she then bowed and left closing the door I stood up went to my wardrobe and picked my clothes....

After what felt like an hour but in reality it's only 5 minutes I finally found what I wanna wear I dressed myself up,brushed my hair and putted on the necklace that auntie gave me....

Her dress:

(Her hair wasn't in a bun)

I looked at my body sized mirror and twirled two times "I guess this is good" I said I then left my room and made my way downstairs when I reached the dining room I took my seat and we waited for jettie once she arrived I took in her appearance...

Jettie's dress: