goodbye

(Going to continue from where I left the last chap)

Akira POV:

I just finish bathing and Irene already have picked my dress....

I then dressed myself after I dressed myself "Irene" I called she then opened the door walk to me and started doing my hair

How the hair looks like:
(With akira's hair color)

"Ohhhh I like it thank you irene" I said as I smiled at her "I'm glad you like it young lady" Irene replied "we should get going now young lady" Irene added as she pat my head "yes let's go Irene" I said as I grabbed her hand we then walked to the dining room it all went normal we then finished eating I then left and made my way to my room when I got there Irene already prepared my clothes I then put it on

The clothes:

It look good with my hair "thanks Irene bye" I said as I smiled then run to the door to meet with jettie and Mr. Smith as I was running I saw jettie running too "jettie" I called her she then turned around and stop running I also stop running and walked closer to her "you look good" I said "thanks aki" she replied

Jettie's clothes:

Jettie's hair:

"Let's go Mr. Smith is probably there already" I said "ah right let's go" jettie replied as we started running again we then spotted Mr. Smith and we started slowing ourself down when were Infront of him we greeted each other and started training....

4 hours later....

We were done training since it's almost time for lunch "goodbye Mr. Smith" both me and jettie said we were about to turn around and walked away but Mr. Smith spoke "uh I have something to tell you miss margarita,lady margarita" (Incase you guys forgot miss margarita is jettie while lady margarita is Akira back to the story) we then looked at him "what is it Mr. Smith" I asked "I'm not going to be able to teach you again starting tomorrow" he said both me and jettie were in shock and heart broken he teach me for a year and he teach jettie for 11 months almost a year and by those time we got close to him (so Mr. Smith teach them swords when they were just four not five since they just recently turned six) we were silent until jettie decided to speak up "w-what?" I also spoke up "Why?" "I'm sorry miss margarita and lady margarita" he said "but I need to go back to my birth empire to spend time with my family" he added 'we understand" I said he then reached for his pocket and then get to our level (I mean height okay not political level for those who are confuse) he gave us gifts "happy late birthday miss margarita and lady margarita this our my gift for you're birthday and my goodbye gift too so you two won't forget me this fans are as sharp as a sword so you can bring it anywhere so that if there's anyone who tries to harm you two you guys can use the fans to battle them" he said as he gave us the fans and took something from his pocket again "this hair accessories are as sharp as a knife so you can stab anyone who tries to hurt you with these" he added as he gave us the pins "and this our daggers (don't know if that's the correct spelling) use them wisely always had a little pouch with you on where you can put them this is the pouch you can tie them at you legs" he added again as he gave us the daggers and the pouch we then hugged him "were gonna miss you Mr. Smith" both me and jettie said "I'm gonna miss you too miss and lady margarita" he said as hugged us back we then end the hug and bowed to each other "have a safe trip Mr. Smith" I said "don't forget us" jettie added "thank you lady margarita and don't worry I won't forget you and lady margarita miss" he said with a smile then pat our head "go now the duke must be waiting for you two" he said as he stop patting our head "goodbye Mr. Smith" me and jettie said as we ran off we then changed to our dresses and made our way to the dining room to eat it was a quiet lunch and after that everything went the same until it's night almost time for me and jettie to sleep Irene tucked me into bed and left when she thought that I was asleep when I knew that Irene was gone I opened my eyes and dressed myself up using magic I learned it today I also learned some more basic magic 'good thing I learned this or I will need to spend more time to get dressed' I thought I then teleported myself out of my room to the forest the same time as jettie teleported in the forest we started learning more about magic until we feel sleepy we end the training then teleported back to our own rooms I changed my clothes back and got on bed and fell asleep....