Xu Wenyin: "..."

Is her cub too mature?

Would a normal human three-year-old say these things? !

Only at this time did Xu Wenyin react to this question.

Probably because there was always a little adult-like scroll beside him for comparison, Xu Wenyin didn't think there was anything wrong with Yoyo.

But now it seems that Xu Youyou is too sensible?

So her mission was so successful this time, it wasn't that she was powerful, but the mission goal was so powerful?

Xu Wenyin couldn't help but begin to doubt Tongsheng.

Xu Youyou didn't notice her mother's entanglement. After finding that Xu Wenyin no longer asked questions, her eyes were quickly drawn to the surroundings. In her heart, the father who never appeared and had passed away was really unimportant.

If it's not important, why ask?

Except for the doll that Xu Youyou wanted, the two of them didn't have a clear goal to buy anything this time. They just wandered around freely and bought what they wanted. Anyway, they had enough money.

And probably because the Chinese New Year is approaching, there are a lot of small mobile vendors in the places where stalls are not allowed. At this time, no one comes to chase them. In addition, many of the things they sell are with the atmosphere of the New Year, almost Business is good everywhere.

"Yuyou, do you want to eat candied haws?"

"want!"

After seeing all kinds of foods that are rarely seen in ordinary times, Xu Wenyin quickly put the entanglement behind her.

After all, the system is not human, and there are not so many complicated ideas.

Since the ultimate goal is to complete the task, it doesn't matter who is powerful, right?

As long as the task can be completed.

Two strings of candied haws, a string of hawthorn, and a string of innovative fruits were killed by Xu Youyou and Xu Wenyin in exchange.

"Yuyou, would you like a marshmallow?"

"Okay~ It's going to be flowery!"

Walking all the way, eating all the way, without buying anything, Xu Wenyin and Xu Youyou's stomachs became round.

It turns out that New Year's Eve is such a fun thing.

Xu Wenyin immediately had a good impression of this festival. At first, she still didn't understand why the people of Huaguo deliberately chose such a day in the year. Not only did people have to go home, but they also abide by various customs.

It is very troublesome to just listen to how to post Spring Festival couplets, post blessing characters, set off fireworks, etc.

Now I can understand a little bit, this is the sense of festive atmosphere, right?

Humans are creatures that need a sense of atmosphere, and they need something to express their emotions, so there are so many festivals, and there is a Spring Festival that must go home and spend with family.

Xu Wenyin, who decided to do as the locals do, quickly bought a bunch of decorative items, and of course she didn't forget Yoyo's doll.

Seeing that the time was almost up, the two mothers and daughters began to walk back. Their car was still parked far away, and it was too crowded to drive in.

The Female Protagonist of An Abuse Novel Has a System MotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara