And Xu Wenyin also knows that with the continuous development of Jiang City over the past two years, the house price will only get higher and higher, and the sooner you buy it, the more cost-effective it will be.

Sure enough, the book is right, risk often accompanies wealth.

You must know that this time Xu Wenyin was stuck in the hotel room for the last three seconds, otherwise she would really have to GG.

As Xu Youyou grows up, the energy that her favorability can provide is also increasing, but after all, it has only been a few months, and Xu Wenyin's body is only 2 hours, 15 minutes and 32 seconds at the beginning. Three minutes more.

It's okay, everything went well in the end and I got a huge sum of money!

Buy a house this weekend!

"Mother?"

Xu Youyou was stunned, buying a house?

Doesn't that cost a lot of money?

And if you buy a house, do you have to move out?

But she was reluctant to roll with Aunt Qin.

Xu Wenyin was still happy: "This time the house is definitely bigger, and what kind of room Yoyo likes can become what kind of room!"

In the morning, Xu Youyou also shared with Xu Wenyin what happened at Qian Xin's house yesterday, and naturally he didn't forget to mention Qian Xin's tropical rainforest room.

Xu Wenyin very keenly heard a trace of envy from it.

What other children have, so do my treasures!

Xu Wenyin quickly set her next goal—buying a villa!

I want a villa with several floors and a large and beautiful garden.

When the time comes, you can choose whatever style you want, and live in different styles every day!

Xu Wenyin, who was already planning her future happily, heard Xu Youyou's slightly apprehensive voice.

"Mom, can we not move?"

Xu Wenyin's wonderful enjoyment came to an abrupt end, with a question mark above her head: "Why? Don't you like big houses?"

What does she think of those people on the Internet who like big houses, and the bigger the better, now that she has limited money, she can't buy a particularly big one, but it's definitely bigger than the one she lives in.

"Yuyou, I don't want to be separated from Auntie Qin."

Xu Youyou gathered up her courage and told Xu Wenyin her truest thoughts.

She really likes Juanjuan and Aunt Qin, and can't go to this kindergarten after moving out? That Miao Miao, Xiao Chuan, An An...

Everyone had so much fun yesterday. This was the first time Xu Youyou had so many friends. She really couldn't bear it.

"Yuyou, Yoyo." Xu Youyou took a deep breath with a trembling voice: "It doesn't matter if you don't want a big house, as long as you stay with your mother and Auntie Qin, it will be fine."

Saying all her thoughts in one breath, Xu Youyou couldn't help but feel a little uneasy.

Will my mother be sad, will you feel that Yoyo is not good?

Of course Xu Wenyin will not be unhappy, she is just thinking about a question, is this the bond between intelligent creatures that the predecessors said?

Systems are created to do tasks, they are born knowing their mission and acquire knowledge that countless people would never learn in a lifetime.

And you can get more new knowledge at the fastest speed, never forget, just "search and extract" when you need it.

The Female Protagonist of An Abuse Novel Has a System MotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara