💥🖤

TWS:
Very.. graphic. Gore, disturbing shit. If you don't like this then you can just not read it!!

____________________________________________

Bendu choked, the ink dribbling all over his mouth, staining it black. His signature, goofy smile was still plastered onto his lemon head. He giggled weakly before flopping onto the floor and looking at the beast that exited his body.

"Hi.. Mi amor..! If I upset you, am sorry." The smaller man got up to his knees and looked up at his love. Her long, bony arms-- with the tips of her fingers black-- were crossed, heels tapping the hardwood floor.

"Y0U D1SS4P01NT3D M3. 4G41N. 1 D0N'T 3V3N KN0W WHY 1 M4RR13D Y0U." Expunged knelt down to Bendu's size and grabbed him by the head.

"Y0U'R3 N0TH1NG T0 M3." She spat on him, smiling widely.

"I- I'm sorry, Ex-"

"1 4M D0N3 W1TH Y0UR FVCK1NG S0RR13S!" She roared.

"TH1S R3L4T10NSH1P 1S G01NG NOWH3R3. 1'M D0N3 W1TH Y0U."  She dug her fingernails into his head, drawing blood. It was her job to torture.. So why did she feel the need to stop and comfort him? She squeezed harder, and there came a loud popping noise.

The walls were painted red.

_________________________________

THIS WAS S SHORT BUT SO FUN TO MAKE AIQIJRJWIE.. ILL MAKE LONGER PARTS NEXT TIME :D

sorry for uh this part being emo n shit

(205 words)