Their footsteps tapped onto the shiny cobblestone grounds, and when they turned down the corner, Aine tilted her head to the side and caught sight of three shadows hiding behind the pillars. They were being followed and when she narrowed her eyes to focus on their identities, she gave a small exhale and cursed in her head.

We are being followed... She said to Draco and Aion in her mind.

"Potter, Weasley and Granger..." Draco mouths back to her and she nodded. He rolled his eyes at their nosiness and clicks his tongue. Their curiosity was going to get them killed one day.

Aion gave a short bob of his head to his sister and with his wand hidden behind his cloak, he flicked it to create an illusion barrier to prevent the Trio from stalking them any further.

There was finally a hint of light from ahead, the sign Borgin and Burkes appearing in frame as the signboard swayed from the wind that howled. As soon as Aine took another step, a horrible headache caused her to stagger to the side. She grunted and grasped onto her head, it was like someone had bricked the back of her head. Her mind was splitting apart and it all became worse when a hissing noise stung her ears. 

Draco held onto her frame, confused and worried at her abrupt declining state. "Aine? What is it?" he asks her in a soft gentle voice, watching the girl attempt to rid the voices ringing in her mind by shaking her head. 

Narcissa halted and turned around, she quickly rushed towards the girl who was holding onto the pillar nearby for support while her brother surveyed around nervously. 

Aine shuts her lids tight, she could feel her nerves being pulled, stretching to the back of her skull as the high-pitched whisperings increased. A whimper came from her and a series of images flickered by her closed eyes, it was like someone's memory had been lodged into her mind impulsively. 

There was a young boy, sitting in an armchair surrounded by dark artefacts as he fiddles with a medium-sized octagonal pendant with a faceted domed mossy green glass on the front. His hair was swooped to the side and he wore a charismatic smirk, stroking the pendant. Then the memory flashed away, replacing it was a wealthy woman with a flamboyant bright orange wig. She was being charmed by the young boy Aine had seen earlier, tittering as she caressed the gentleman's face. A golden goblet with two finely-wrought handles and a few jewels embedded in it beside her. 

"It's one of my most prized possessions," she flaunted to the boy who hums. His pupils narrow into slits as they swirl with desire at the sparkly golden cup.

Aine panted, she blinks back from her visions and found herself coming back to reality. It took her a second to comprehend everything, her mind was still fuzzy and she felt lightheaded. However, she could see Aion's, Draco's and Narcissa's concern looks on her. 

"Breathe, Aine..." she hears Mrs Malfoy telling her and she did as told. 

She sucks in the cold air, filling her lungs and exhaled, repeating until her vision had cleared up. Her forehead was glistening with cold sweat and her face was paler than ever. She clutched onto her cloak, shivering while her brother cupped her face. 

"I'm- I'm fine..." she reassures them, gulping down her saliva as she took another deep breath.

"What happened, Lianna?" Aion asks, soothing her back as Draco held onto her hand, propping her up still.

Aine shook her head, she was equally taken aback just as the rest of them. "I don't know..." she breathed.

"Did you have another vision?" Draco carefully questioned, brows knitting together. With how pale Aine had become, it made her eyes appear more bloodshot and the grey shadows under her lower lashes more obvious. The sight of Aine reminded him of how she had once looked when she had been tortured in the cellar, broken and hollow, fragile and small.