unfortunately for grayson, he was now the babysitter for a drunken isabel. yet, he didn't mind.

once a song isabel liked came on, she dragged grayson to the dance floor without a care in the world and danced as if there was not another soul in that room.

all of her friends, including mallory were on that dance floor but isabel couldn't care less.

and that was when jacob had the brilliant idea to put isabel and grayson both on the karaoke list.

it was just their luck that isabel and grayson actually got selected to sing. isabel may have been drunk than she had been in a very long time, but she surely got on that stage with grayson as if it were nothing.

isabel sung a taylor swift song while grayson just stood there, awkwardly, throughout isabel's horrible drunk singing.

grayson may have been embarrassed of isabel's actions at the very moment, but he couldn't imagine his life without her.

-

it was around three in the morning when isabel and grayson made it into his dorm, and isabel was passed out, therefore grayson just laid her on his bed before laying next to her and calling it a night.

yet before grayson fell asleep, he whispered something sweet to isabel which seemed bring him peace at that very moment.

the next morning when isabel woke up to her head pounding, she sat up and looked at her surroundings before getting up out of graysons bed, without waking him.

she made her way to his bathroom to throw up one good time and once she was finished, she made her way out the bathroom quietly before glancing over at grayson once more.

she sighed before leaving and heading to her own dorm to straighten herself up.

that was when very light, faded, fuzzy memories from the previous night came back to isabel.

-

"isabel? what're you doing here?" mrs dolan asked as she opened the front door that isabel had just knocked on.

"i am so sorry to bother you," isabel sighed, "but i didn't know who else to go too."

"please, come inside." she moved out the way so isabel could enter, and so she did.

she sat down on the couch as mrs dolan followed after her, "can i get you anything?"

"no, thank you." isabel said politely.

and that was when mr dolan entered the room, only to be taken aback by isabel's presence. "isabel? what are you doing here? what's going on?"

isabel took a breath, "what i'm going to tell you two has to be one hundred percent off of the record."

"of course." mr dolan said.

"last night, grayson was in my dorm and i definitely drank way too much but there is one thing grayson said to me, which i know for a fact he said."

"and what did he say?" asked mr dolan.

"he said he was in love with me." isabel said which made mr dolans mouth hang open from shock but mrs dolan had the biggest smile on her face.

"and you know what's crazy?" isabel started, "i think i feel the same for him. these feelings i have towards your son is not fake."

"isabel," mrs dolan started, "i knew this was gonna happen since the very moment i saw you."

"really?" isabel asked as she nodded.

"i also feel that you'd be a great fit for my son." said mr dolan.

"i can't think of grayson with anyone else." added mrs dolan. "but, as his mother, i am nervous."

"i understand." isabel nodded. "the thing is, the fbi forbids relationships with individuals involved in federal assignments."

"so, you'd like to continue your relationship with grayson outside of the mission?" asked mr dolan.

"yes sir." isabel nodded.