7

Weeks have passed, it's now a few days before Christmas Day.

"Are they all ready?"

"Yes Jack!"

"Splendid!"

Jack has been very busy the last few days, with Christmas right around the corner he's been up day and night for everything to be perfect. Leading for y/n to at times being alone and just wondering around with Zero.

"It's almost Christmas Day Y/n! Isn't this exciting! Everything is almost perfect!..y/n my dear what is it? Y/n?"

Y/n shook her head turning her attention to Jack "oh nothing sorry. Woah Jack you look..very-"

"Christmasy!" Jack exclaimed happily.

Y/n smiled small and muttered 'different.'

"Well of course different! Christmas is mine this year! Wow Sally did a splendid job Tonight is going to be just perfect! Oh y/n how much you've helped me! How can I repay you my darling!"

Jack jumped with his long boney legs and hugged Y/n tightly. She smiled "no need Jack..being here with you and everyone is just enough"

Jack smiled widely and took Y/n's small hand into his "come now! Christmas will begin soon! And I want you to be there to watch me go!"

"Jack are you sure? What about Santa? Jack you are the pumpkin.."

"Oh but this year I shall be doing Sandy Claws a favor! He is on vacation! No need to worry for me! You worry to much for me.." Jack stopped and caressed Y/n's cheek and smiled widely.

Y/n blushed and smiled sweetly, then it dropped slightly remembering of Sally. "My your face feels warm! Are you sick? Are you—"

"I'm okay Jack just great haha" Jack looked a tad puzzled but believed it. "Come then, I don't want to be late to deliver the presents!"

Jack sprung down the stairs happily and down to the townspeople. Y/n stayed behind watching as everyone was all giddy and happy.

"Y/n please tell me you convinced him, oh please Y/n. Jack cannot go!" Sally pleaded, y/n shook my head sadly. She huffed and went into the crowd.

Dang girl I'm sorry, what else could I do?

The crowd boomed seeing that everything was done. Christmas is there's for the taking, Santa was now with Oogie.

"Farewell my dear! I shall return once all children are given their presents!" Jack said squeezing Y/n's hand one time. "Jack please don't go. I have a bad feeling about this! Even Sally has told you..she—"

"Now now Y/n, I have told you. Everything will be perfect! You just wait and see! I have instructed the mayor to look after you while I am gone!"

"But Jack—"

"Oh no Jack!" The mayor shouted.

"Fog!"

"Fog!"

"It's too thick!"

"I can't see a thing!"

"Christmas is ruined!"

Jack extended his arm pulling Y/n close to him and looked around "where has this thick fog come from! I cannot leave in theses conditions!"

The crowd began to groan and moan,

"No Christmas..."

"Curse this fog!"

"Poor children..the children!"

This must have been Sally's doing. I should be feeling bad for the people but it's for Jack's good.

Jack looked down at Y/n sad, y/n stared his his soulless eyes.

I'm sorry Jack but I don't want you doing this. I don't feel right about it.

Jack looked up and saw Zero, his eyes grew wide. Y/n snapped her head around seeing Zero's nose glowing bright red.

No..

"My what a bright nose you have Zero! Bright enough to light the way!" Jack said in glee and jumped onto his sled.

Before y/n could do anything he was off into the clouds. "Y/n didn't you tell him anything?" Sally grumbled stomping her way to me.

"Sally I—"

"You couldn't convince him could you? Unbelievable."

"I-"

"I had a bad feeling about this! I don't want anything bad to happen to Jack! Oh no..what is going too—"

"for god sake's..Sally listen to me!" Y/n snapped. Sally stopped and had a shocked looked on her face looking down at y/n.

"I'm sorry I couldn't do anything for your Jack. You think I wanted him to go? I care for him too you know? He is my..friend! Now quit complaining and let's find a solution to help Jack!" Y/n spat and made her way past Sally and towards the graveyard.

"Where are you going Y/n?" Sally questioned.

"Going to get someone who may be able to help Jack."

Oh my lord. Been a year hasn't it? I'm so sorry, I really lost motivation for this book but I'm planning to finish this before the year ends. I want to do something with Jack and y/n after everything is solved. I hope you all enjoy.