Despite his annoyance, Yeonjun smiles, doing his best to hide the sour look that threatens to show.

"Anyway... I know a mistake we can both enjoy." Yeonjun leans in, looking into Beomgyu's eyes. "But you'll have to trust me."

.•° ✿ °•.

Choi Yeonjun is slightly drunk but Choi Beomgyu—much worse.

With being in a 'relationship' Yeonjun isn't allowed to do one of the one thing he always does when he arrives at a bar: find a beautiful woman to take home, which meant he's stuck flirting with Beomgyu who also wants to go home but for a very different reason: to sleep.

"I didn't know you had such a high alcohol tolerance." Beomgyu's hand grasps his glass, knocking it before managing to take a firm hold. He leans his arm on the bar top and loudly whispers to Yeonjun: "It's because you're such a perverted playboy, isn't it? I bet you come to bars all the time to flirt with women. I'm right, aren't I? Tell me I'm right." He has a lopsided smirk on his face and cheeks tinted red from the alcohol, and although he insults Yeonjun by calling him a pervert, the latter can only smile in amusement at his cute state. He's very talkative when drunk.

Maybe he isn't angry because Beomgyu isn't exactly wrong.

While Beomgyu is drunk and going on a tangent, Yeonjun has only one thought in his head and that's how much he needs to get laid. He doesn't only love sex, he loves skin-ship too. Beomgyu had tried to get Yeonjun to limit skin ship to holding hands earlier, of course he denied when sex was already off the table.

"Don't you think rule number three is stupid? You'd look so pretty under me." Yeonjun pouts his lips, leaving Beomgyu's questions unanswered.

"Yeonjun-" Beomgyu rolls his eyes, straightening up with a little sway.

"I'd be the best you'd ever get. You'd probably come back for more begging me to make you a pretty little panting mess again."

"The fuck–"

"Exactly." Yeonjun takes a sip of his drink, raising an eyebrow as he looks at Beomgyu while he does so.

When he lowered the glass, he continues on. "I'm not asking in a perverted way. It's just another five months of no sex..." Yeonjun frowns without carrying on so Beomgyu can understand his concern without the use of words.

A silent air falls over the two before the sound of Beomgyu's chair pushing against the floor and a pair of arms wrapping around Yeonjun's neck with Beomgyu's weight in his lap.

Yeonjun's expression, which had blanked during the silence now goes surprised, he wasn't expecting that. His comment to Beomgyu was a shot in the dark and one that was more playful than serious since he knows Beomgyu's stubborn ass would likely reject him.

"Yeonjun, why is it you like dancing?" Beomgyu looks directly into Yeonjun's eyes who's narrow at the question.

"Because I'm good at it," he snaps without much thought, softening his tone when he realises it's his voice that had come out so harshly. Beomgyu doesn't seem to care. "I like how my body flows with the music, like water mixing with water. It's like I become one with it. I know it sounds corny to say... but it makes me feel at peace too." Yeonjun sighs, taking his bottom lip between his teeth and placing his hands on Beomgyu's waist.

"The truth is... I don't know what I want to do with my life. I'm only twenty-two, yet everyone pressures me to do something with my life. What am I meant to do when I'm at the bottom of the social hierarchy? People like me are like trash amongst gold."

Beomgyu blinks three times before he breaks out into a fit of giggles, his head falls on Yeonjun's shoulder as he shakes with laughter. Yeonjun turns his head to look at him, his chin tickled by strands of Beomgyu's hair.