.@THE WELCOMING OF THE LUNA PACK.

It was late at midnight when people of the castle gathered at the entrance. Waiting for the new pack to arrive. It was a small pack which was abandoned by the neighbouring Palace. Leonard decided to adopt the pack as he thought it would bring some satisfaction in his Palace.
People waited for Leonard to arrive before they open the Palace big door.Not long when Leonard arrived and soon opened the gate. A group of people were standing behind the door, they were startled as they weren't expecting the doors to open. That's when the two eyes met. A dark brown eyes which was owned by LEONARD RODRIGUEZ and the sky blue eyes which were owned by ALEXANDER LA ROSA.
They were welcomed warmly in the Palace while the two leader were forced to make arrangements for the new pack.
"Am Alexander La Rosa from the luna's pack."said Alexander while giving out a hand to shake. "Am Leonard rodriguez from the alpha's pack." He said blankly as he ignored the poor hand.
Alexander was pissed off and scoffed at him.while Leonard ignored her and continued explaining the rules about the Palace.
It took about 30min to talk about the rules.It was obvious that they were tired and decided to introduce the high pack holders to him tomorrow morning.
"Let's talk about the pack in the morning." Leonard said before turning around leaving Alexander alone. She rolled her eyes and went to her new room. It was a wide room,A pitched coloured walls and a queen size bed with nightstands at the side of the bed. She admired the room and layed down the bed and slowly feeling her eyelids getting heavy,before she knew her eyes were closed as she fell to her dreamland.

Please vote for me this is my first book am writing.
I hope you guys support me and encourage me to write more.
And I hope you enjoyed reading the first cover 😇😇
❤🧡💛