Eren Jaeger

...............

There stood floch his chest puffing up and down as he broke the 5th glass that night, he had just been heart broken by the love of his life.

"She's been sleeping with me, we've had continuous dates, yet she broke up with what we had...did this all mean nothing"

Floch sat down on the chair facing Daz who listened to him rant about Y/n breaking his heart.

All Daz could do was just listen he didn't know what to say or do.

"Daz, I am loyal to Eren aren't I?" Floch said looking at his friend eyes wide looking like he would go crazy any moment. I mean he already was but this time a crazy that if you look he'd probably kill you.

"You-u are Floch" Daz said replying to him sweat forming on his forehead, scared of what the ginger head man would do to release his frustration.

"Well then I got to continue to be loyal for the sake of the Eldia. After all having a woman was not my goal, although y/n hurt me the only one I have left for the hope of living is Eren Jaeger himself"

Floch said with pure disgust, he stood up and tucked the chair under the table.

"Tsk, women" he said kissing his teeth and walking out of the room.

Daz stood up and picked up the glass pieces that his dear old friend broke.

Time skip

It was the next morning, y/n slept peaceful for once, until her morning peace was disrupted by Rin climbing on her bed and sat  on her stomach. "Mommy" He said with a mischievous smile.

"Yes Rin?" She said looking up at her son questionably

"Ewen is da-d?" He said

A pool of thoughts went into y/n's head that moment. Eren must have told him, after all he is his dad but why would Eren do such a thing behind y/n's back.

"Yes baby, he is your dad"

Rin stood up and hugged his mother, y/n was shocked as to why he wasn't mad. But realising he's still a child something like this is happy news.

Knock Knock

The door opened and Eren came in with a tray of soup at hand. "Morning my beautiful family" he said placing the tray on the table. Y/n raises an eyebrow but replied anyway. "Morning to you too, you brought soup?"

"Yes my love"

"Eren we need to talk later" y/n said paying attention to Rin who was getting off the bed ready to run to his father.

"Is It important" he said picking up his son and ruffling his hair

"Yes it is, and thanks for the soup by the way"

"No worries my love" Eren said walking upto the bed sitting down. "How's my baby boy doing?" He said kissing his son's puffy cheeks.

"Good!" Rin yells and hugs his father.

Y/n looked at the sight of her lover and son playing, this felt like morning peace to her, she smiled and sat up in bed shuffling next to Eren.

He looked to his side seeing y/n place her head on his shoulder, he smiles to himself "I'm sorry about yesterday Eren" y/n starts

Eren raises his eyebrow listening intently to what she was going to say next " I know the rumbling means a lot to you because of my selfishness I'm trying to stop you, I still don't think it's right but I know you will make the right decisions even if it means leaving me and Rin behind" she said standing up going for her soup bowl.

Eren looked down putting Rin down as he did and went and sat next to y/n. "You don't need to apologise, after all I fucked up in the very beginning ignoring what we had and making you feel lonely getting you pregnant and not being there and when I do come back I'm going to perish. So, I don't blame you for being selfish"

Y/n finished her bowl of soup and stood up taking her son's clothes out of her cupboard. "Eren, why is the universe so against us?" She said putting down ribs clothes on the bed.

Eren faced her. "I don't know y/n, I wish I knew the answer" he then stood up and went into the bathroom running the tub with warm water and putting soap inside it.

Y/n came in with Rin and put him in the bathtub and put in his favourite toys that he could play with.

Both Eren and y/n were sat next to the tub, staring at eachothers eyes. Y/n broke eye contact and looked down. Eren gently brought her chin up and smiled at her.
"You know I love you y/n" he said and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Eren"

"Speaking of which you told Rin about you being his Dad"

"Yes I did. I had to I needed my son to acknowledge me, and don't be like 'you should have told me first ' because he's still my son you know" Eren as be started soaping up Rins hair.

"Well you could have told me that you did"

"Well I was later but little mini me got to you first"

Y/n chuckled and and started washing up Rin properly.

After Rin had his shower y/n went in and was thinking about the conversation she had with Eren.

"Am I really being selfish" she said quietly to herself under the hot water the shower produced.

Time skip

Eren was in the hall, with the fellow jeagerists telling them that the plan of awakening the rumbling is soon, and that they had a week to prepare.

".....So some of you will be staying back gaurding the ships, is that clear..."

"Yes sir!" The Jaegerists said in unison

"Dismissed, Forster stay back"

Everyone left the room but Floch as he looked Eren dead in the eyes.

"Yes?"

"Heard she dumped you" Eren said boldly gesturing for floch to sit.

"We weren't officially a thing."

"You didn't do a great job of keeping her around you." Eren said Chuckling

"Well that's because you still exist. Eren you do realise your her world, I can't replace you. And because you can't accept that she will be sad without you, your telling me to distract her and be the one for her, I did what I can only to get heartbroken. It's not fair"

"Quit being a baby Floch, when I leave she'll run back to you"
Floch felt his blood boil, he felt like chess piece in the Erens little game.

"I don't understand you at all sometimes"

Eren chuckled and sighs

"You know why?" He continues cockily

"Why?" The red head man says in return

"Because I'm Eren Jaeger, what I say goes...."