"Okay where should I sit then" he asked as he stood ready to move the chair to wherever she requested.

Skye didn't say anything she just curled up asleep leaving the duvet open at one side.

"Are you sure Skye" Marco asked getting the message.

"Don't leave me" she mumbled.

Marco reluctantly got in the bed.  Making sure to give her plenty of room. Despite sleeping around which he only did to feel like he had a choice. He did it because he wanted it on his own terms but despite that he never slept next to anyone.

So when Skye curled into him he went tense not knowing what to do whether to push her back to her side or let her seek comfort in him. He had never comforted anyone since they had been taken. Not even his brothers.

He lost most of his friends...he couldn't bare the thought of being around anyone.

He got into the wrong crowd....he did heavy drugs, smoked and drank to try and forget but nothing worked.

But Skye curled up to him, it oddly helped. He knew where she was, he knew she was okay and she was finally safe. She was back home. And the boys too, Alex and James were fast asleep in their rooms.

The triplets were safe and that helped him.

So he let her cuddle him. And suprisingly he drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

"What the fuck did you do to her. Get off my sister now. You fucking monster, get your hands off her"

Alex had come to wake Skye up as she hadn't come to his room so he had presumed she was still asleep. He didn't expect to see Marco holding her. He didn't notice how she was cuddled up to him or clutching onto his t-shirt, almost as if she was afraid he would leave her .

He saw Marco holding her and snapped.

Marco opened his eyes instantly but was met by a punch to the face. At first he was confused then he understood and quickly stood but Alex wasn't having it. He started hitting Marco. Marco didn't stop him, he knew he deserved it for everything he had done in the past weeks.

"Stop it. Stop hitting him"

Both boys turned and saw a fearful Skye.

"Stay out of this Skye.He was holding you Skye, he was touching you. The sick fucker had his hands on you" Alex snapped.

Marco didn't like what Alex had implied and felt himself recoil as he remembered Frank.

He felt sick and knew he would only throw up again once he got back to his room. He couldn't let anyone see. Skye was an exception, he didn't mean for her to see.

"No he didn't. I asked him to stay" Skye said just as the door opened and Lorenzo walked in. He had heard shouting when he walked past

Alex didn't stop his attack on Marco and Lorenzo was quick to pull Alex away. Lorenzo smiled slightly thankful Marco wasn't in his room.

"What the fuck is going on" he demanded.

"The sick fucker was touching her" Alex snapped.

"Marco?" Lorenzo knew Marco would never but he was curious as to why Marco was in Skye's room especially after not leaving his own room for a week.

"I had a nightmare, I asked Marco to stay with me and I was cuddled up to him, he must have put his arm around me but I was the one who wanted him to stay. He wanted to sit in the armchair but I wanted him closer. Please don't blame him. I was cuddling him. He didn't do anything" Skye explained before Marco could reply. She saw he was struggling with accusation. She knew the look in his eyes. He was thinking of what Frank had done.

She loved Alex and James, they meant everything to her. She knew they witnessed things that should never have happened. They knew the pain she went through but they didn't know how it actually felt. Maybe they were hurting  just as bad as they had  to witness it but Marco did know and Skye, although she didn't forgive Marco for his cruel words she found a connection forming.

The same went for Marco. He never meant to tell her, it just came out when he was vunerable but in a way it helped. He knew she wouldn't treat him different.

They could relate in a way.

"Why didn't you come to me" Alex demanded still not happy. He didn't trust Marco. He didn't trust any of them.

"I didn't want to wake you" she tried to say.

"How did Marco hear anyway"  Alex asked suspicious of Marco.

"Skye and I talked earlier. I just wanted to check up on her"

"You talked?" Lorenzo was suprised. Marco had been refusing to talk to any of them

"Yes. I should go back to my room" Marco said still feeling sick.

"Ok I'll walk with you" Lorenzo said, Marco rolled his eyes knowing it wasn't a suggestion.

"Did you talk to her about the abuse?" Lorenzo asked quietly as they walked down the hallway.

"A little but our conversation is private" Marco was very blunt. He didn't want to talk.

Thoughts were clouding his mind and he just wanted to throw up. He didn't want Lorenzo to see him vunerable so he just wanted Lorenzo to go back and comfort the triplets.

"Will we be seeing you at breakfast" Lorenzo asked.

Marco shook his head. He wanted to be alone.

Lorenzo got that and nodded "I'll bring some food up later" he said and left as they reached Marco's room.

Marco raced to his bathroom shutting the door and throwing up once more. His hands were shaking  and tears fell down his face.

Meanwhile (this is set the moment Lorenzo and Marco left)

"I do t like him near you. You should have gotten me"  Alex stated.

"He's not that bad" Skye defended.

"No of course not. He only attacked James and I, and don't think I haven't noticed how you avoid him at all costs" Alex said.

"He also helped me when his friends attacked me and when those people took you and James, he stopped them too. He's not that bad" Skye defended.

"Are you fucking stupid. He's evil. He did a few decent things but he's still a monster. You want to defend a monster Skye, go ahead but when he attacks you, you will see I'm right. He's not a nice person, he probably sent his friends to get you because that's the kind of person he is. And the fact that you let him stay with you is unbelievable" Alex practically shouted.

Skye had tears running down her face as Alex spoke.

"Go away Alex. I appreciate you're trying to protect me but Marco isn't a monster. He would never do what they did. He has anger issues yeah but he isn't evil"

"How do you know he wouldn't do that. He had his arm around you. Who knows what he was thinking"

"By that logic you are saying you and James are the same. You are both always hugging"

"That is different Skye. We are your brothers. He may be biologically our brother but we dont know him. He could do anything and you're too fucking naive...no stupid to see what a sick evil monster he is"

"Get out Alexander" Skye said coldly.

Alex rolled his eyes "you will only get hurt Skye" he said and left.

He really didn't mean to be a dick. He did feel bad for how he spoke but he had been protecting Skye and James all his life.

They didn't know these men. And Alex didn't like his theory of them being in a gang. He didn't want his siblings to get hurt and he saw Marco as the one who could do the most damage.