You looked down and made eye contact, her eyes gave a worried and soft, sympathetic expression. Your face went back into the crevasse of your knees as you tried to hide your tears, you gave a slight chuckle.

"You're the best Noona ever," your muffled voice spoke.

Wonyoung was slightly taken aback by this.

"W-why do you say that?" She asked, her cheeks a hinted pink.

"I've always had little sisters to take care of so being looked out for is really nice," you explained.

"Well it's my job, so since we're gonna be partnered during this project and since we're label mates, don't ever hesitate to come to me if you wanna talk or need something," she said, her voice gave off a worried tone that made you feel like she genuinely cared.

You shook your head as you smiled.

"I wouldn't want to be a burden, I've always managed so Don't worry about me," you hummed only to receive a slight punch on the shoulder.

You looked to see a pouting Wonyoung.

"I said come to me if you need anything, is that clear young man?" She said sternly.

"But-"

"AH! Is. That. Clear?"

"Yes Noona," you mumbled back, almost childlike.

"Good boy," she hummed with a smile. "Now let's give this one more run, it's getting late and I wanna take you somewhere if you don't mind."

Your eyes went a little wide, the Jang Wonyoung wanted to take you somewhere, how could you not be surprised and how could you even think to refuse.

"S-sure," you said back.

"Sounds good," she responded, her gums showing as the locks of her hair slowly fell in front of her face.

This Noona, how could god create such a perfect person and place her right in front of me?

You went through the dance one more time, you couldn't help but smile and sing a long quietly as you danced. Your interactions with Wonyoung instantly gave you more energy and made the practice even more fun. And once the song was nearing the end, you faced Wonyoung with your hand in the air as it made the crow beak, she giggled and pointed the other direction and you waddle in place to face the right way.

Once it was over, you loosened up and both of you looked at each other.

"I think I'm gonna like performing this with you," Wonyoung huffed with a soft smile.

You felt your cheeks get a little hotter but since they were already slightly red from dancing she didn't take notice. You sat down before responding and Wonyoung followed your action

"Yeah, this songs actually really fun," you agreed without putting much thought into what she said.

Wonyoung looked over to you, a question peaked her mind.

"Is it more fun with me or Yujin?" She asked lightly.

You gave her a surprised look, she avoided eye contact and messed with her shirt.

You gave a sigh.

"I was a little relieved actually," you started to say which caused Wonyoung to give you a questioning look. "When me and Yujin were practicing she was having fun but I was forcing myself to smile and have fun, but with you. . .it was easier to actually enjoy it, I guess?"

She gave a wide smile.

"That's good to hear," she hummed quietly.

You nodded and a silence came over you two. It stayed for a while before Wonyoung spoke up.