Chapter 6 - 'That definitely escalated faster than the Titanic.'

Start from the beginning

I nodded, but not actually agreeing to what she was saying. I was praying that somehow, the nod would satisfy her, while I concentrated on actually getting her off the floor. I gathered realistically, I wouldn’t be able to get her up anytime soon. I was huffing and puffing, violently shaking my head with my hands rested on my waist, when some beast came and gathered her up in his arms.

By beast, I generally mean a beast he was like the size of my door. He was well built with big muscled arms and a broad chest. I was about to protested when Ebony popped her head around from his back, and her blue eyes shinned in satisfaction at me, “Want help?” She didn’t wait for an answer, when she just told the beast, “Bring her upstairs to some bedroom, doesn’t matter which one.” She waved her palm at him in commandment.

While we watched his huge shoulders fade away, I took the chance to actually ask her, “Mind telling me, who in the name of sweet Jesus just took my cousin?” I glanced at her in wonder, curious to find out which one this was.

Seriously, she has so many and I quote, ‘amusing toys’ I haven’t really a clue, which one is which, all I knew was he was the hottest, “I’m not really sure his name to be honest, but he is hot.” She was like the woman whore of our school everyone knew that though, except it was strange, she had only had sex with one person. That was her boyfriend of two years Aaron or something.

The way she worked, she would tease the boys, men rather, until her amusement would die out then she would move on to another one and repeat the process. It was interesting, especially being a third wheel, every time. I just love that shit.

“So you’re telling me I just let some dude walk away with my cousin and I don’t even know his name?” I exclaimed, throwing my arms everywhere for emphasis.

She was silent for a while, staring off in the direction he went. Finally, her lips moved as if she was going to say something but then decided against it and changed her sentence, “Yeah, pretty much.”

I was about to reply when Mason popped around the corner, laughing loudly with one of his friends, obviously absolutely coming close to head-butting the floor. He spotted me and made his way over, “Hey you.” He slurred, struggling with trying to look me in the eye, “Your cousin is actually ok.”

He threw his arm around my shoulder, mostly to steady himself. I shot Ebony a look at the smirk playing on the corner of her lips, while resting her hands on her hips. I knew I was going to have to put Mason to bed, so I already had started to make my way upstairs, hauling him up behind me. The amount of times I had been up and down the stairs it was possible, I was after losing about a stone.

“You’re so heavy, how many cakes did you eat today?” I asked him, trying desperately to keep us both up. I wasn’t lying, he was extra heavy today. He gave me a sloppy grin while leaning completely on me, unable to hold his own weight.

“Lots and lots.” He sounded like a little child that was after being confused by a maths question. He always has possessed the characteristics of a puppy, you could say the most simply thing to him and he still wouldn’t grasp it, including when he would be sober.

Finally, after my huge struggle, I managed to land him straight on his bed, which he flopped back on. He was unable to hold himself up he began mumbling a string of gibberish, while I pulled off his shoes, answering with a ‘yeah’ or ‘I know’ here and there.

“You know what I love?” Just then he had a high-pitched tone with the excitement he possessed. He was giggling at me trying to catch his foot while he pulled it away from me, much to my protest.

“What?” I asked, slightly annoyed at his childish behaviour when I was so tired.

“You,”

I was just about to answer back when he added another few words that changed aw to a slap, quicker than you could say drunk, “and your sexy mother.” I had continued back to ripping of his pants, ignoring the fact I felt like I was about to abuse him. When I had his top and pants off I was just about to leave, “Night, I’ll be in my r-“ before I could finish the sentence he had me pulled on top of his body, with his rock hard arms pinned around my body.

I mumbled a quiet ‘or not’ to myself, “I don’t like sleeping by myself, so we can sleep together. Well, not exactly sleep together, unless you want to, if that’s the c-“

I quickly lifted my head up, and slammed it back down to hit his nose, “I take that we will be counting sheep together, instead.” He slurred to himself.

So that’s how I was going to sleep. Lying directly on top of him, strapped tightly to his chest, I was definitely more than likely going to shove that baseball bat he had in the corner of his room up his ass, when he was sober. It was crazy how the events shifted from calming down Bates to ‘counting sheep’ with a drunken Mason. As they say, every day brings something new.

--

A/N: I know it was short, but so am I. So who can complain, really? Yeah, do let me know what you thought I was pretty entertained by that to be honest. Mason is definitely my favourite I just love his crudeness. As I said before, you should comment it benefits us both. Comments motivate me, and motivation means another upload, you feel me? ;)

I would like to say I love Jeremy in The Vampire Diaries that is all.