𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘪𝘪.

Start from the beginning

Jack tsked his tongue, smirking down at his beautiful soul mate. "— Darling, quite frankly I could care less about the roast, especially due to the news you just told me"

And just like that, he brought his soft and plump lips to the crook of her neck, sucking and biting at it, desperate to leave his mark on her like always.

"I can't believe your having our baby"he murmured, nipping at her jaw as one hand held her head in place whilst the other manoeuvred down her body, drawing aimless circles on her waist, hitching up her dress.

Harper closed her eyes as he sucked at a sweet spot on her neck, trying to hold in a groan at the feeling, managing to speak but it coming out broken. "Well...soon...we won't be...able to do this"

"Looks like we'll have to learn to be quiet then"his hand slowly moving up her leg, pulling the waist band of her underwear down her leg, slowly and painfully.

She needed him and she needed him now.

Whilst continuing to kiss her lips, he managed to undo the zipper on the back of her dress, slipping it off of her body in one quick motion, leaving her laying in-front of him in nothing but her brazier.

"God this view makes me melt each and every time"Jack complimented, making the girls heart flutter against her chest, surprised it didn't break her ribs.

He slowly left wet kissed down her now bare thighs, the kisses hot and feverish, his lips getting lower and lower, whimpers leaving her open gaped mouth.

"Need you sweet boy...stop teasing"she managed to stutter out. "Please, I need you"

"You need me, sweet girl?"his hand started teasing at the most sensitive part between her legs, hands running up and down her now prominently wet folds. "Then why didn't you say so?"

"P..please, Jack"she whined as she felt his fingers inside of her, pumping in and out at a slow and torturous speed.

Jack smirked down at his squirming wife, kissing up her stomach, smiling softly when he realised how close he was to there unborn baby, he teased her clit for a couple more seconds, before grabbing ahold of his now herd length and lining it up at her entrance.

He grabbed ahold of her hand and laced his fingers with her own, pressing his lips against her chapped ones, before slowly entering her now wet core.

He whimpered at the feeling whilst Harper used her free hand to grin at his hair, moans and groans falling from his lips.

"Sweet girl you feel so good"Harper whimpered, eyes fluttering closed at the feeling of hun thrusting in and out of her.

He continued to kiss at her neck, as he whimpered into her neck, feeling his legs tighten and her stomach copy.

"C'mon Harps, I know you want to let go, so let go"he told her, watching as her face screwed shut due to the oncoming pleasure she was about to endure. "I got you, I got you"

And just like that she came undone, whines leaving her lips at the feeling.

Jack pressed one last kiss to her lips. "—I love you"

"And I love you"

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

𝓚nowing that Harper was asleep next to him due to the actions the two of them had just performed, he slowly rose up from his horizontal position and turned into his side.

He lifted up the t-shirt of his he had let her sleep in like usual and started at her stomach.

It didn't seem real to him that there was part him and part her in her stomach.

It didn't seem real that he was going to be a father.

He slowly lifted the shirt up her body, loving eyes staring at her stomach, there wasn't necessarily a bump as of yet, but knowing there would be one made him feel a multitude of things.

"Hey sweet baby"he spoke in a soft whisper, his green eyes locked on her stomach.

"I'm your daddy, and I promise to love you for as long as you'll let me...I know we've never met before but I can't wait to meet you, I'm going to try my hardest to be the best father to you, if you'll allow it, promise not to give your mother a hard time, and just know that your going to be welcomed into a life where so many people adore you"

Jack may not be the nicest person, but to the baby and women laying asleep next to him, he would certainly try to be.

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛