Ohm

Author pov:)

          Ohm was born with speech disorder (condition in which a person has problems creating or forming the speech sounds needed to communicate with others) which was one of the main reason for him not be playful with other kids in is age and this had impacts which lied to have low self-esteem.

        In all his childhood days all he do was studying help his Mom with house work and spend time with her all his free time with her.

      For Ohm his Mom was everything to him she was his friend she was her teacher she was his light she was mom she was best chief she play nurse role whenever he was sick, His father was died in car accident before he even born after that his mom work hard to get better life for both sometimes forget to get a better life for herself many proposal to marry her gave her better life but she chose Ohm than her life.

       Ohm ma gone to many doctors for Ohm speech disorder after Ohm's hard work to improve his speech he started to speak without any problem at the age 15 but still many bully him for same reason, which gave him Feeling helpless or hopeless in young age.

          For all Ohm do was expressed all his rage in studies always said one thing to himself work hard Ohm you need to gave better life for your ma when she needs most.

         Ohm was Dependent towards his mother mostly many friends of her advice to not let Ohm live like this but without her knowing her life also depends on Ohm.

         Ohm was so good at his studies that he got Scholarship for his higher education.

         But for his higher studies he needs to travel to France that means he needs to live his mom.

         Which cause his depressed about what to choose but his ma always helps him that what she did now.

       Ohm's ma told ohm to accept the Scholarship after not having any better choice Ohm accept the Scholarship but without his knowing Ohm's ma illness gotten worst but she lied every time she talks with Ohm on phone, She just can't able to accept the sudden distance between her and her Son.

        As always Ohm complete his day classes waiting for his ma phone call as always than Ohm saw him for the first time Ohm feels something that he never felt before.

          His Boy looks so cute and his smile makes him smile to Ohm was about to go towards that boy than suddenly his phone rings.

        He looks at the caller ID Ohm smile it's was his ma Ohm was again looking for that boy but he was not there anymore.

     With deep signs...

       Ohm attend the call.

       Ma why you not call me on time.

      Ohm this is not you ma Ohm it's was aunt Jane.

        Oh... Aunty why your calls from my ma phone were is she...

      Sorry.. Ohm ...

      Ohm can heard crying sound from background.

       Aunty why are you saying sorry to me where is my ma wh..why I heard crying sound.

        O..Ohm your ma died sorry for that be strong na ... We are there for you.. just come as soon as possible here Ohm cause your ma signed up for organ donation we don't know how to wait till you come here Ohm.

        Ohm just felt like nothing but blank he feels pain but don't know how to express it he wants to shout out loud but not single word comes from his mouth.

        It's not easy to travel from France to Thailand it's takes more than 12 hours travel but all he done was takes all his savings and book the tickets to travel. There no one there for him other than his ma.

        But after long travel when he came his home he saw his ma lying motionless Ohm don't know what his feel but it's only gave him pain but not even single drop of tears from his eyes he just sitting there has stone.

       All the Neighbors and friends sobbing for the loss of a good person.

      Ohm was lost his only motivation to live his life.

       Ohm felt he lost his half soul he felt powerless he felt guilty for not there his ma last part of her life he felt living was useless anymore before he even know everything gone black he closed his eyes lost himself.

        When Ohm opens his eyes he faced the reality.

       He lost one of the important person in his life.

       For what reason he needs to live anymore was all he tells himself cause Ohm reason to study was need to gave better life for your ma when she needs most.

       That means there is no reason for him.

     Than he got reason for living his Pran.