Part 1

"Alicia get your ass down here right this minute, unless you want to get punished by the Alpha again. I know you do not like him so hurry up." I just got finished puting my uniform for school.

I walled over to my bed and grabbed my school bag.

I went over to the mirror one last time.

I ran out my bedroom door and went to get a banana.

I went to the front door and opened it and locked it behind me.

"Finially the slut is finially here. Get in the car now." Alex, the Beta of the pack/little brother.

I went to the back of the car amd sat.

Oh, silly me I forgot to introduce myself my name is Alicia Burns, daughter of the old Beta. I have light blue eyes, freckles on my face, long dirty blond hair. I am 16 years old, height is 5'5.

By the time we got to school it was 8:20 almost the time when the bell rings. I rushed out of the car and ran inside the school. Right as I got inside I smelled werewolf smell cause this is a all werewolf only school.

I went to my locker amd saw girls whispering to each other.

"Today is the day for the Alpha. Its his 18th birthday amd he will find out who his true mate is. I wonder who it is......" I zoned out after the gossip.

I turned towards my locker and get my books for the first 2 periods of the day.

I walked to my first period class, AP Mathmatics.

I walked over to my assign seat from last year, and took out the needed things for this class.

As I set my stuff on top of my desk, Austin, the Alpha, stopped by the door and smelt the air around us.

He looked around the classroom for something.When he stopped to stare at my gaze. He satarted shaking from anger.

He sat down in his seat. 'when this class is over we need to talk privately' Austin mindlinked me. 'ok' I mindlinked back.

After class, I started to walk through the door but was dragged outside by Austin.

"Ok. We need to make this quick, We are not going to be mates. And never will be. So I want, for you, to stay away from me, you low life creature. Let's get this over with, I, Alpha Austin Martinez, reject you, Alicia Burns, as a mate and Luna to our pack." He said and walked off.

I felt tears coming down my face to even stop them. I haven't cried since I was 10 years old. I can't make them stop. I shifted and ran all the way to my house.

When I got home and shifted behind my bush and found my chloths.

Your probably thinking how can you shift when people call you a low life. Ever since my 10th birthday that's when the bullied started. When you turn 10, you are supposed to have shifted. After my 13th birthday I shifted and didn't tell anyone.

I was a late bloomer I guess.

When I entered the back I saw my dad. "Come over here you are supposed to be at school now. You are going to get punished now be a good girl and come over here."My dad said while trapping me and kissing down my neck.

That night I got raped a total of 5 times but when the others came back school, they beat and abused me.

The memories of the past caught up to me. I was wide awake with pain that night.