"Yeah. Said about spending another few weeks there before returning to their homes." Taehyung answered remembering his conversation with his mother from few days ago.

"Prefect then." Jungkook said handing the smoothie to Taehyung who took it eagerly and started drinking immediately.

Within next twenty minutes, they both returned to their previous position with Taehyung continuing the resumed movie by leaning in to Jungkook's front and Jungkook thoroughly scenting his omega wherever he can.

When the movie ended, Taehyung turned off the screen and settled into his alpha arms. They didn't talk for the next ten minutes with Jungkook marking the omega on his neck and shoulders.

"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"Sleepy."

"Let's go to our room baby."

"Don't wanna move." Taehyung said with his sleepy voice.

"Just close your eyes sweetheart. I will take care of you." Jungkook said pecking his temple.

After laying Taehyung on the bed and covering him with a blanket, Jungkook sat on the bed leaning on the headboard. He looked at his mate who is sleeping peaceful still holding his hand with his both hands. 

Thinking back, now he understood why Taehyung easily got tired these past few days and decided to hire an assistant for him which might help him and decrease the workload. This might be the perfect time to reveal their relation to public on the day of their annual party which is coming in four months.

He looked at the bedside table when his mobile made a notification sound. He took is carefully without slipping his other hands from the omega hold and saw few messages coming from Namjoon.

From Joon:

Hey Kook, we will be there tomorrow.

Did something happen?

Are you both okay?

To Joon:

Everything is fine Joon.

Nothing wrong.

We have something to tell you guys.

Yoon, Seok and Min are coming too.

From Joon:

Okay then.

Sleep well Kook.

To Joon:

Good night Joon.

He saw the hospital file laying on the table when he placed his mobile and took it immediately. He didn't get a chance to see it before, so he carefully read every word typed there which consists of Taehyung normal check-up results. When Jungkook turned to read the last page, a lone tear escaped his eye when he read what was written there.

Name: JEON TAEHYUNG

Gender: MALE OMEGA

Pregnancy Test: POSITIVE.

Condition: Normal (Two months)

Estimated due: In seven months.

An estimated diet plan is printed on the end which Jungkook read with his full concentration after drying his eyes. And took a picture of it for safety.

He moved to lay down when Taehyung whined slowly and tugged at his hands and lifted his one hand which Jungkook took into his him placed it on him.

Monday mornings are absolute hell but they both have a company to run which they can't ignore. So, Taehyung woke up and stopped the alarm in the alpha's mobile. He never understood why Jungkook even set an alarm even he couldn't even hear it.

Sighing, he lowered himself on him mate where he was sleeping peacefully. He pouted thinking how he can't sleep like this anymore in the next months with a belly and suddenly smiled thinking about having a baby.

He got up when another alarm rang which he stopped immediately as there is no use for it since he is already awake and the older would never mind the sound of an alarm.

Humming to himself, he did his daily routine and entered the room wearing a floral shirt and a blue jean. He went downstairs and prepared himself a juice and started taking out ingredients to prepare since everyone is coming for the breakfast.

Emptying his drink and wearing an apron, he started preparing the food. Halfway through it, the doorbell rang and when he opened, His brother and Jin are waiting there already in their work clothes ready for the day.

"Morning hyungs!" Taehyung greeted happily and went to hug them both. Then returned to the kitchen to continue his cooking.

"Do you need help Tae?" Jin asked entering the kitchen.

"Can I have your waffles hyung? I am craving them now." Taehyung asked and Jin immediately started working on it on the other side of the kitchen.

Namjoon entered the kitchen with a chair in his hand which he put it in the middle and seated himself there.

"Where is Jungkook?" Namjoon asked

"Still sleeping. I will wake him up after cooking hyung." Taehyung replied.

After another twenty minutes, the doorbell rang again, and Namjoon went to open it knowing who it will be.

"Hi guys." Namjoon said greeting everyone with a hug.

"Are we late?" Hoseok asked entering the home.

Yoongi scoffed and answered when Jimin looked at him curiously.

"I bet Jungkook is still sleeping. So, we are not at all late." Yoongi said entering the Kitchen and greeting the two.

Other three followed him silently and the two greeted Tae and Jimin and went to fetch the chairs for themselves and settled beside Namjoon.

"Is Jungkook still sleeping?" Hoseok asked to which Taehyung hummed and Yoongi mumbled a 'I told you' To his mates.

"Breakfast will be ready. Can you wake Jungkook up Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"What? Why me?" Yoongi looked offended to be selected which is truth since it is very hard to wake Jungkook up.

"You are the only one who can be strict with him Hyung. Please..." Taehyung said looking at the said alpha who sighed but stood up and walked towards the stairs.