CH-1

I Left and felt my feet leave the solid wood from my apartment. I started walking down the concrete And towards my school. I started walking through snow and slippery ice. I thought about finally moving schools to kill time. My head was pulled down to the ground to that I could see where I was stepping. I walked and saw some traffic lights, I ran to the front of my school and saw a guy smoking on the school bench. What a sicko, he looked like a druggie.

 I walked inside and went into my classroom, I sat down and took a pencil, and started writing. I saw a guy next to me sketching random stuff. He looked like he was in his 40s or something. I was genuinely curious at this point about how old he was, "Hey how old are you?" I whispered. "17 why?" He responded. "You look 45.." I said. "I get that a lot." No wonder goddamn. I thought to myself, "You don't say." I said back.

"Are u d-" The bell rings interrupting My sentence. "Nevermind," I said. "Bye then?" He responded, "You sound like my father leaving." I said with a chuckle. "Oh really? I'll take that offensively." He said. "Oh please, I beg for your forgiveness!!" I said mockingly. He laughed. "I should get going. What's your name?" "Kyran, And yours?" "Evan."