Sky: A little nap and I'll be fine.

Sky said to himself and tried to sleep while shivering like wet kitten. Then he felt something warm on him and he opened his eyes. He saw P'Pai was fixing his coat on him.

Sky: P'Pai...

Pai: Shh take rest I'll buy your medicine.

Sky grabbed Pai's hand.

Sky: P'Pai...

Pai: I'll be right back .

Pai came back with medicine in 10 mins and gave him the medicine. He took the medicine and looked at P'Pai.

Sky: Aren't you mad?

Pai: Why should I?

Sky: That I came here.

Pai(placed his head on Sky's head): Sky if this even is important to you Phi can support you not get mad at you .

Sky smiled after hearing that and
placed his hand on the bench to support his head and rest.

Pai: It's uncomfortable like that . Come here lean on me.

Sky hesitated first but then leaned on his shoulder and was fast asleep. After some time of resting the event started where they have to give the juniors a thread of welcoming in architecture building. Sky saw Rain who's right beside him happily putting on the threads on the Nongs hands while P'Phayu was passing him the threads.

He questioned himself again did this man have a soulmate for real! But he shrugged off the thought and looked at P'Pai who was leaning against the door and looking at him. When Pai saw Sky looking at him he gave him a heartwarming wild smile. Sky smiled back and went back to the event.

After the event was done he begged his friends to give him the chance to say bye to the juniors. They didn't resist him anymore so now he's standing at the exit and saying the juniors bye . Pai was there too biding them with Sky.

Sky: P'Pai

Pai: Mm?

Sky: How did you know I am here?

Pai: Vency told me. He was coming to attend this and said Rain will come too and maybe Sky will come too. And I know this naughty kid will surely come even he's not fine.

Sky: And when are you going back?

Pai: Ohho you shoo me away three times in last two days. My siblings will pity me if they know that.

Sky looked at Pai amusingly. That time two juniors came to Sky.

J-1 : You're P'Sky right?

Sky: Yes Nong, do you need anything?

J-2: No Phi we heard that you were sick so we came to thank you.

J-1 : Kha Phi thank-you for taking care of us. And take care of yourself too Phi.

Sky: Khxb khun nong. Go home safely na

Both juniors: Kha. Bye Phi.

The juniors left and Pai said to Sky.

Pai: Are you happy now?

Sky looked back at Pai and gave him the brightest smile ever . He was jumping up and down on his heels and said.r4

Sky: P'Pai Sky is soooo happy. I can't explain how much happy I am.

Pai hide his face in one palm. Ai Pai your 'no love life' life ends here.

Pai has promised himself  he'll never have a love life after seeing Venice suffering that badly from childhood but Sky has changed his mind about love. Now Pai know what was the pulling that Venice couldn't ignore this whole time. And he'll never let go of Sky.

Pai took Sky to his room and he readied that he'll confess today .

Pai: Sk...

Sky: P'Pai I want to ask something.

Pai: What's it?

Sky: You mind linked with my wolf right?

Pai: Yes I did . I mean Fort wanted to talk with Peat.

Sky: How did you do that. As far as I know only family can mind link with one's wolf. But you're not family how did you do it.

Pai smiled. So he didn't know still.

Pai: There's another condition when a person can mind link with other.

Sky: What's that?

Pai: If they're their soulmate.

____________________________________

What did Pai said!!! 👀👀👀👀👀

Lesse what happens now huehue

See you soon

🫶