tragedy of existing

Start from the beginning

"Gege" Hua Cheng could only call out because he didn't know what he could do, for the first time he couldn't understand Xie Lian. He could only try to approach his lover and maybe try and understand.He just didn't ever want to see Xie Lian suffer. 

Just as Hua Cheng was about to reach out to his lover who was still screaming in agony, huge immense crimson flames rose from nowhere. Surrounding Xie Lian. 

"XIE LIAN!!!" Wei Wuxian called out in immediacy to the remembrance of his account with such immense crimson flames. 

Just as Hua Cheng could reach out to his lover, the flames died down just as how Xie Lian's soul had died. 

Xie Lian rose up from the ground, the rain now came to a halt, it was a final moment that allowed Xie Lian to hurt for the last time. 

There was still a white bandage over Xie Lian's eyes, he slowly began to remove it. Opening his eyes, everyone was left speechless and terrorized. 

"G-gege your eyes." 

Xie Lian's eyes were pure white, no sign of hope or life. His eyes in true manner were lifeless. 

"Hey Yu Yang, what the fuck did you do to me? I know you can hear me, stop annoying me and reveal yourself, I have made the choice." Xie Lian knew no matter what choice he would make, his life was over in every means. 

"Gege what the hell are you saying , who are you even talking to?" Hua Cheng cried out. 

"Lian, what the fuck is wrong with you, one moment you faint, there are tears of blood, you scream like a mad man and now you are talking with air??? Do you even know you were sleeping for a fucking week?? Do you even know how scared we all were?? Do you know what situation was of your lover?? Do you even have some consideration to explain what is wrong with you?" Wei Wuxian called out. 

"Oh shut the fuck up, you are annoying, and just who asked you to worry about me? As far as I remember i did not, so shut your trap before i slit your throat open." Xie Lian spoke such heartless words with no remorse in his tone. It was as if he wasn't Xie Lian , he was a completely different person. 

"Gege what are you saying, why are you saying such things?"

"I'll deal with you later Crimson Rain and if you don't shut your nagging i might have to kill you too." 

Xie Lian's heartlessness was enough to instill such fear in the heart's of others. 

"Oh yeah one thing, this red thread thing you have attached to my finger, remove it. Now." 

"I won't" 

"If you can't, i will." 

Xie Lian made the red thread of fate appear on his hand and turned into mere ashes from the crimson fire. 

"Red thread of fate? what a joke, fates aren't something we control, we only control each other." 

Hua Cheng was left speechless at the act of his lover, he so easily burnt the red thread as if it meant nothing to him, Hua Cheng's world came crumbling down, his legs turned weak , he fell on his knees, such torment was unknown to him, such torment from his lover. 

Xie Lian pitied Hua Cheng's situation and walked towards him still dressed in red yet his eyes an infinite void. He bent down and lifted Hua Cheng's face making him stare in his dead eyes. 

"Crimson Rain don't tempt me to kill you, cause it would be a lot of work." 

"My My, Xian Le, aren't you something? oh how dearly i want to embrace you, i leave you alone for an hour and you become this, splendid." Spoke a man who appeared out of thin air dressed in all black his face still covered with the cape. 

"Oh so you are finally here, you took your sweet time, why don't we head out now?" 

"I apologise your highness, such impudence on my part, where shall we begin?" 

Both the heavenly officials, Feng Xin and Mu Qing instantly recognized this voice, it was someone they very well knew.